My Pussy is so wet...

I love the new posting rules.
I Don't squirt But I make up for it with my hocus pocus skills... Wink Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Hocus Pocus, hmm. Do you make certain things disappear?
Hocus Pocus, hmm. Do you make certain things disappear? Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
Yup winky's thanks to my no gag reflex...
400 an hour for a below average hooktard...
She's got lots of free time on her hands.
And the loudmouthed one will post non stop til she points out again. Originally Posted by submarineracer
Though I found her welcome back post amusing, I think we should start a pool on when she point out again.
Yup winky's thanks to my no gag reflex... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I guess birds of a feather, do flock together.
I guess birds of a feather, do flock together. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal

Welcome back !! I want to slap your pussy. Originally Posted by PeterBota
Bro, Dorthy has a nice phat pussy too. You may not wanna slap it, but there's a whole bunch of other stuff you can do to it
Bro, Dorthy has a nice phat pussy too. You may not wanna slap it, but there's a whole bunch of other stuff you can do to it Originally Posted by StopShort
exactly....but a few guys here have a little sand in they're vaginas...so they talk shit and hate.......................
exactly....but a few guys here have a little sand in they're vaginas...so they talk shit and hate....................... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
It's ok maybe one day they will hit a gust of wind and that sand will blow out..
Shouldn't this thread be moved to the Houston forum?
How do you type so much with those wet sloppy fingers op?
Shouldn't this thread be moved to the Houston forum? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
No It's In The Right Place
This is also the correct place for current taint photos.
Welcome back sweet pea
Welcome back sweet pea Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum

Thanks darlin