The Geography of Hobbying

so, guys, if a provider gives you a run around on her location, let her know that's why she's missing an opportunity for you to be a client. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Na. Then you're met with an aggro bitch after that. A complete 180 from how she was when she thought you were interested in seeing her; but now you get attitude with "... message me again and I'm reporting you for harassment" bullshit. As much as guys won't read a location, girls won't take the 'why' seriously and just blow it off with attitude.

edit: When you say 'no' you're labelled as a time waster. The kicker being, you're saying no because they're wasting your time not giving you a straight answer.
fun in dfw, i would let her know "thx for your time. but since i dont know where you're located, i'm gonna pass."
if she does let me know where she is and it's not in my driving range, i say something like "thx for your time, but that's too far away. take care."
[i never give em foul-mouthed b.s. when i decline going further]

in either case, if she does goes bat shit or aggro bitch on me for my comments back to her,
then it confirms my hunch that she wouldnt provide a deliteful time, thus saved me some hobby money.

it's happened to me a few times in my hobby career. they lost out. i found a provider w/ better TCB. and, btw, those bad TCB providers are no longer in business. but i'm still hobbying.
And for the reviewers, please note that 820 is a loop.

That means that the intersections below could be in either of two places:
820 and 377
820 and 30
820 and 35W
820 and 183.

It makes a difference. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Technically, the southern portion of what you are considering the loop is just I20. 820 intersects with I20 twice.

Subsequently,

820 and 377 only intersect once.
820 and 35W only intersect once.

The other two mentioned were technically correct.
Technically, it's not a technicality. You're right. Colloquially, it's another matter. I've seen, for example, 820/35W used to refer to meetings with Adrianna Love in south Fort Worth and to meetings that took place in the Meacham and Beach/820 areas.

No matter how you slice it, getting people to provide enough geographical information to help someone make an informed decision is an uphill struggle.
I live just outside the west side of the DFW metroplex, so this is very important for me. I'm willing to drive to certain parts of Dallas, but not others. If a lady just lists their location as "Dallas", they might not be considered at all.
Whap about if people just put a zip code in their ads? That in theory should narrow the location sufficiently to estimate travel time while not giving anything away that facilitate any kind of sting or unwanted approach.