Review: SW Melissa

Only $20?

What's the catch?
She loves to talk lol otherwise it's borderline PSE
  • BLM69
  • 07-16-2016, 09:33 AM
I saw her the other day and now she's asking if I'm looking for more... so any of you mongrels interested Originally Posted by TexasToyTester
Fill us in on the 411
Anyone snap a pick of this mess?
  • T-One
  • 07-19-2016, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by T-One
Get Pics T-One, Get Pics. I'm interested in seeing if I need to make a trip over to FW for this one. I like to give cheap creampies.
You should be more direct in who you are and what you want instead of playing SHY, which not only creeps me out, but it makes me think that you are up to no good. I completely regret the miscommunication between us. Please let's try again!
You should be more direct in who you are and what you want instead of playing SHY, which not only creeps me out, but it makes me think that you are up to no good. I completely regret the miscommunication between us. Please let's try again! Originally Posted by Redonthehead
Who are you and which gentleman member are you addressing?
Who are you and which gentleman member are you addressing? Originally Posted by CG2014
I believe that is her. Visited this lady last week for bbbj and she was very nice and accommodating. Nice place in a pretty decent, non threatening neighborhood.

I figured that was her: she is welcome here.

I am just trying to figure out who she was addressing. She sounded like she was upset at whoever she is addressing.
Mr. Coolkid2006
So how about you post a pic of yourself
So how about you post a pic of yourself Originally Posted by mrredcat43