Hey Baby

You’ve missed nothing.. lol.. Since when did you become an UC mod? Lol..
You’ve missed nothing.. lol.. Since when did you become an UC mod? Lol.. Originally Posted by Julissia
Agree.
Scripts just keep repeating.
You’ve missed nothing.. lol.. Since when did you become an UC mod? Lol.. Originally Posted by Julissia
Hey all I know is that as soon as I got back, I got told I was a UC Mod. So I'm claiming it. Anyone who offends me or my booty bear...you're all getting UC points and will be UC banned. LOL!!!
  • Busty
  • 08-28-2024, 11:15 AM
I didn't see the moderator title at the bottom until now. I fixed it. Kept the smart assed remarks, though. Thanks for pointing that out. I wouldn't have even paid attention to it. Originally Posted by bigwill832

so you admit to posting something that a mod sent you and was signed at the bottom= Moderator

Ok
Am I understanding that correctly? Because it looked like you wrote something and signed it as MODERATOR
so you admit to posting something that a mod sent you and was signed at the bottom= Moderator

Ok
Am I understanding that correctly? Because it looked like you wrote something and signed it as MODERATOR
Originally Posted by Busty
Are you talking about my signature line/block thing? If so, yeah I copied it and added my lil snarky remarks. Didn't realize that 'moderator' was a few lines down. The day I did that, I got my "vacation" applied literally as I had saved it. I had clicked save and suddenly I didn't have access. So I wasn't able to change it until you made mention and I looked. I'm keeping the smart-assed other parts of it though. And Miss Busty...you now UC points. WATCHIT!!
  • Busty
  • 08-28-2024, 07:47 PM
UC is a love bug & you can't tarnish his name
UC is a love bug & you can't tarnish his name Originally Posted by Busty
You know what my UC means. But, just for you, I shall alter my acronym. UCM. You have UCM points now, even more. Beware the POWER of the Undercover Mod!!!!!

UC is a love bug & you can't tarnish his name Originally Posted by Busty
Thank you Busty.

We're chasing stray tumbleweeds over into the Bronco's side of the state line this weekend,
You and Reese can co-chair the consulting committee for a while.

Thank you Busty.

We're chasing stray tumbleweeds over into the Bronco's side of the state line this weekend,
You and Reese can co-chair the consulting committee for a while. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I want some of that popcorn.
  • Busty
  • 09-06-2024, 05:25 PM
you can't have MOD status under your username even if you consider that a joke Babe. Trying to help you before the staff gets the point across
This is absolutely correct falsely stating your a moderator or a ECCIE staff member is against the guidelines.

you can't have MOD status under your username even if you consider that a joke Babe. Trying to help you before the staff gets the point across
  • pxmcc
  • 09-06-2024, 09:24 PM
uh oh..

Yup!!! Already got jumped on. RAWR!!! Dr. RAWR!!!!

Now I am just a regular user. So no using Mod in any way, shape, or form in your title. I shall be a model user from now on. I won't modify any modality and commit myself to modernization in concerns to modernistic modularity when considering modifications of my interactions within this modern community within our hobby
^^^ lol