Smile vs Duck Face

Yeah, the DUCKFACE was like so 2013!

And everyone knows I made the "duckface" anyway!!! LOL

I prefer to stick my tongue out now, regardless of the pretty smile I have, I'm just silly!
Smile is now 91%
  • EZ.
  • 10-15-2014, 09:15 AM
Smile is now 91% Originally Posted by Remote
I think the showcase pictures make a huge difference. I tried to hook up with one lady but she was having surgery. Next week, I'm seeing a lady that has a really pretty face. Both of these women are smiling in the showcases. Tomorrow, I'm seeing a lady that doesn't show her face. Going just by reviews and some comments in one of those "who's hottest" threads. That duck face look makes me wonder if she has a bad attitude. Knowing I'm getting laid, I have a great attitude. I don't push boundaries and when it's time, I leave.
2015, year of the Alien Probe Face
Attached Images File Type: jpg pretty-girls-making-ugly-faces-4__880.jpg (47.8 KB, 104 views)
>>>>dUcK fAcE iS aLmOsT aS bAd aS wRiTiNg LiKe ThIs sHiT<<<<

oH aNd 200 rOsEs

oH aNd 200 rOsEs Originally Posted by fletch
It gives me a damn headache! I have no clue why ladies post like that. :/
As far as the duck face goes, I think it's silly NOT sexy.
2015, year of the Alien Probe Face Originally Posted by bojulay

looks more like surprise butt sex face!

oH aNd 200 rOsEs Originally Posted by fletch
There was a thread on that a while back as well. Over 80% of the people in that poll said they would ignore or not read a thread with stupid fonts like that. Here is that thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=104846
I cannot stand to see grown women doing a duck face. It's anything but sexy.
Was this seriously a poll? Man, you guys must get bored around here.
My view is if a provider can't smile in an add or showcase picture, what would make me think she would be fun to be with or smile when she sees me?
Can't believe this hasn't been posted. Oh well...
Damn str8 where the fuck you been?

See, yet again another off topic bandwidth wasting pile on post. I'm getting good at this Dallas DB thang!
Damn str8 where the fuck you been?

See, yet again another off topic bandwidth wasting pile on post. I'm getting good at this Dallas DB thang! Originally Posted by phildo
I had to take a break bro. I was on this bitch too much.