Giving a provider a "Yes" recommendation in a review

I am still getting used to Eccie's review format. See on ASPD the comments section was the BCD part of the review.

Here it is ROS. I didn't know the replies were referred to as comments.

I was hoping we were getting close to solving a mystery...
Pirates! They are everywhere

Our reviews get copied and moved to pirate boards, including BCD comments. The better the review, the quicker it pops up on back channel boards Originally Posted by atxbrad
Or some white knight gives them to his ATF, and she sends the reviews (BCD and all) out in emails as advertisement.
Therein lies the problem. Everybody wants to pick apart every little thing anyone says anymore no matter how innocuous.

By comments.........I meant comments.. "Nice review". "thanks..she's on my list" .. "sorry you had to TOFTT".

Ugh. This isn't the X-Files. Or an Alex Jones affiliated P4P review board.

It can be pretty fucking fun if ya let it be.

So let it be...let it be... oooh let it beeeeee! ~K
Maybe there could be 2 catergories. 1) did she deliver as described(i.e. photos, price, menu). 2) how would you rate YOUR experience(1-10). This would eliminate the whole "was she legit, did she upsell, were her pics 5yrs old" bullshit. And allow you to assign a rating as to how YOUR experience was albeit very subjective ,its just like reviews, don't base your opinoin on just one mans poison, she could very well end up being your passion
The visible question in a review is Recommendation: Yes or No Pretty straight forward, are you recommending her for other hobbiest or not. And, as pointed out, it is easy to go back and edit that to add a specific caveat. Its not, I don't recommend her because I never see the same provider twice...the question is Do you recommend her to your fellow hobby mates!

A 1 to 5 scale becomes as subjective as the debate over spinner, athletic...etc... I agree with the statement that the ROS should provide enough info for others to make an informed decision...if you don't have BCD than its encumbent upon the hobbiest to get it.

Why does every thread have to evolve into a White Knight, bcd leak, etc.. discussion?
The visible question in a review is Recommendation: Yes or No Pretty straight forward, are you recommending her for other hobbiest or not. And, as pointed out, it is easy to go back and edit that to add a specific caveat. Its not, I don't recommend her because I never see the same provider twice...the question is Do you recommend her to your fellow hobby mates!

A 1 to 5 scale becomes as subjective as the debate over spinner, athletic...etc... I agree with the statement that the ROS should provide enough info for others to make an informed decision...if you don't have BCD than its encumbent upon the hobbiest to get it.

Why does every thread have to evolve into a White Knight, bcd leak, etc.. discussion? Originally Posted by dammit
Because the conversation went that way. Karma brought up comments when she meant replies, then it kinda evolved...

I have an email containing one of your reviews... Including BCD.

Is that why you protest so much?
Hmmm, and did dammit send you that email? do you have a chain of custody linking me to that email? Or is this just more innuendo?

Why did you ignore 2 paragraphs of that post to focus on one line?
Because the rest of what you said bored me...
Sorry for actually trying to stay on topic
originally posted by dammit

Why does every thread have to evolve into a White Knight, bcd leak, etc.. discussion?

why do u have to even bring that up? hmmmmm makes me wonder......
Or some white knight gives them to his ATF, and she sends the reviews (BCD and all) out in emails as advertisement.
Do you not read a thread before jumping in with both feet? I actually responded to the topic at hand and then added a one-line question, which now both of you have latched onto and derailed the topic

I still maintain a "Yes" or "No" is sufficient to address the question, "Recommendation:" However, as pointed out, a caveat is also possible..we have seen responses that say things such as "Yes, but not my cup of tea"
I dunno about Sixx, but I am just playing a game. I thought you liked games. And hijacking threads....
I do, sadly, the last game you insisted we play was nixed by the board as not important, a rehash, and not necessary so I don't have any faith or trust in games you recommend.

However, to stay on topic, on the topic of reviews I do agree with you I think it was that said the comments behind the "Yes" or "No" should be sufficiently detailed in the ROS such that a hobbyiest can make an informed decision...
My suggestion was not sufficient?

gfe
That's been the point I've been promoting...select yes or no and then edit to add a caveat.