Woke up to...

Not on purpose..lol
M.M.
damn, shit got ghetto quick Originally Posted by disilene
It was post #4 .....
Not on purpose..lol
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
..... and on purpose.
Jesus...Lotta b days this month...AND at Mardi gras..M.M. you and SKNY should a had a big party...free entertainment and all...xoxo annie
I saw your original post Anna Star. Sharing Rw info against a banned or un banned member is against the rules... You mentioned about Siberia's residence..Not Cool!! And since then you tucked in your balls and edited the post... What happened to your hard demeanor?? Where are your guts now. I hate a person who throws bricks and hides their hands...

You have no Guts unless somebody backs you up. Have a spine , and think for yourself..

I haven't outed anything. I was wondering how she knows where you live. Now it makes sense why your scared, she has been to your house\trailer\apartment. That's why you are a scared suck ass! Need I say more.

I will say this, 7 days have passed and the ugly hooker is still banned. Nothing you say us worth your weight in shit!
Mods please close this thread so Anna Star will STFU!! We are all sick of her meddling and interjecting herself where it it not necessary...and she keeps getting off topic by OP.

Have a nice day!!

M.M.
They don't close threads simply because you want them to dummy. You opened this can of whoop ass, deal with it! You came to me privately with your concern, i didn't come to you.

Funny how you think you have authority here, you are a laughing stock!

Looking at your picture, do you have a lazy eye? And please take curvy off your showcase, you are 200+ fat ass. BBW is what you should be calling yourself, that's only because eccie doesn't have a "nasty fat" button selection!
They don't close threads simply because you want them to dummy. You opened this can of whoop ass, deal with it! You came to me privately with your concern, i didn't come to you.

Funny how you think you have authority here, you are a laughing stock!

Looking at your picture, do you have a lazy eye? And please take curvy off your showcase, you are 200+ fat ass. BBW is what you should be calling yourself, that's only because eccie doesn't have a "nasty fat" button selection! Originally Posted by Anna Star
Reveiling someones medical condition is against board rules!!! Shouldn't you know that??
M.M.
Medical condition? About your wierd eye, or your obesity? Explain the medical condition? I don't see medical conditions at all, simple facts with simple solutions. Here, I'll help!

#1 open your fucking eyes

#2 put down the fucking twinkies, go to the gym and lose some fucking weight. Or own up to being a fat tub of lard!
I was planning a trip to Houston But I think I will bypass it and go see Melissa instead! Weird that a bbw talks about another bbw, I just put this one on my do not see list in Houston and bet a lot of others Guys do also. What a mouth on this one
This has gotten seriously inappropriate.
Medical condition? About your wierd eye, or your obesity? Explain the medical condition? I don't see medical conditions at all, simple facts with simple solutions. Here, I'll help!

#2 put down the fucking twinkies, go to the gym and lose some fucking weight. Or own up to being a fat tub of lard! Originally Posted by Anna Star

Why don't you take your nasty ass attitude back to your own board. BTW a lazy eye would be a medical condition. I have never met Melissa but would be willng to bet she doesn't make 200 pounds. Mrs Star you are doing nothing but stirring shit, careful you may get it on you. Hope you enjoy the kind of clientele your actions bring.

#2 put down the fucking twinkies, go to the gym and lose some fucking weight. Or own up to being a fat tub of lard! Originally Posted by Anna Star

Both a lazy eye and obesity are medical conditions.
Practice what you preach and run along. Their's a good girl.
I'm curvy. 38-30-45. I love my body! If I was a obese girl I would claim it.

And as far as starting shit on another board I learned from MM best friend Anita/Siberia.

Scratch me off your list because if you would see MM, I would blow your fucking mind.... But I rather not
I decided to take my gift card that my friend gave me for my birthday, and put a down payment on some cosmetic surgery... Don't know what to have done 1st my busted, or lipo....No never mind that would be cheating, so I guess I will do it the hard way like people are supposed to do...

I'm just grateful that some gent's on here love me just the way I am...

M.M.
I decided to take my gift card that my friend gave me for my birthday, and put a down payment on some cosmetic surgery... Don't know what to have done 1st my busted, or lipo....No never mind that would be cheating, so I guess I will do it the hard way like people are supposed to do...

I'm just grateful that some gent's on here love me just the way I am...

Anyway you can, just do something damn......

Off to my board, adios