Dreadlust in Rochester anyone?

Also side note the dude in the video is not me. If you guys want more check out her onlyfans or hit her up to see her. I would post link but I don't know if its allowed so...
just look what happened after the Gabrielle vid. Originally Posted by frankjohn
ya means the full length gabby ...vid yer ...plastic man ...shared withs ...ya ans ya didnts haves the simple ...decency ta thanks ...him?

...an yer sittin here linkin ta ...a preview ...vid that be already theres ...fer anyone ta sees?
I'm sure she wouldn't be thrilled for you to share her content so freely. Originally Posted by BakeWakeNShake
Someone may regret uploading content to the internet but once they do there is no expectation of privacy. Almost seems as if you have some regrets yourself whoever you are
bys a ...jimmie ans does the jimmie haves a big ...cock?

...askin fer a friend Originally Posted by Plastic Man
THANKS!!!
Was also wondering if anyone has seen her, was thinking about setting something up
Was also wondering if anyone has seen her, was thinking about setting something up Originally Posted by Nismo92

elg……
Was also wondering if anyone has seen her, was thinking about setting something up Originally Posted by Nismo92
Happy first post "sir"
Happy first post "sir" Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Thanks my man, hoping to post a review soon so i can reap the benefits lol
Thanks my man, hoping to post a review soon so i can reap the benefits lol Originally Posted by Nismo92
Can't say I blame you. They make it so easy.
guys yer ...plastic man ...gots the vid an its ...be a scorcher!

...specially ifs like likes funnels withs ...dark meat takin over their shitter crease
guys yer ...plastic man ...gots the vid an its ...be a scorcher!

...specially ifs like likes funnels withs ...dark meat takin over their shitter crease Originally Posted by Plastic Man
For anyone PM'ing about the video, I deleted it. I was going to upload even more videos but a fellow board member has ruined it for you guys. I'm not going to get into the specifics but, just know a deal wasn't upheld. If you want them PM somebody else who has it downloaded.
Someone may regret uploading content to the internet but once they do there is no expectation of privacy. Almost seems as if you have some regrets yourself whoever you are Originally Posted by Oilrig
It's one thing to share already uploaded content from the internet but if a provider where to send you content that doesn't give you a right to share it with people on the internet. No regrets here. I just try to practice some level of respect with the provider's I play with, as that is what most providers expect first and foremost even if men don't agree they deserve any iota of respect. They may be holes to us but they are still humans
For anyone PM'ing about the video, I deleted it. I was going to upload even more videos but a fellow board member has ruined it for you guys. I'm not going to get into the specifics but, just know a deal wasn't upheld. If you want them PM somebody else who has it downloaded. Originally Posted by frankjohn
There are a whole lot of guys on here who don’t know “man rules”. I have shared freely for many years. And it seems like every once in awhile I get shit on because of it. Like sharing info I provide will help them get free pussy. The last one called me up screaming calling me all kinds of bad names. I asked if we could meet and I’d let her scream at me in person. 159 bucks latter she was making noise but not screaming. Woman in this hobby only want money stop being a wk.
There are a whole lot of guys on here who don’t know “man rules”. I have shared freely for many years. And it seems like every once in awhile I get shit on because of it. Like sharing info I provide will help them get free pussy. The last one called me up screaming calling me all kinds of bad names. I asked if we could meet and I’d let her scream at me in person. 159 bucks latter she was making noise but not screaming. Woman in this hobby only want money stop being a wk. Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
I love when that happens...
but sooner or later, I like to believe it bites them in their ass
make-up sex is the best. everyone wins