I need answers..

girl I took a ass pic on April 19th showed my waist line and ass on April 21st a guy said I do not look like my pics ass gained 30 lbs in 2 days?
my pics are dated then I had to get a usa today with a date on it. Try taking a selfee with a paper and not cover the good parts.
Some guys are never happy.
Will you be willing to send pictures on request, keeping safety first and eccie policy.
  • OT8
  • 07-15-2019, 06:16 PM
I'm mostly P411, but I check out reviews of P411 ladies on Eccie, which means I look at a lot of reviews. Can't recall if you are P411 or not, but I have seen your pics in showcase. My only comment is I tend to shy away from ladies with pics that are low resolution or blurry. Just can't tell if they are new or from 1970. So, you might want to update with better resolution. Shoot, I like what I see, but...just not sure because of pics. Peace
Thanks for all the information... ❤️❤️
  • CD69
  • 07-17-2019, 08:10 AM
Ok, photography is my hobby. I do many different styles, have done plenty of portraiture including head shots, environmental, engagement, etc... I've only done boudoir with my SO, but I've researched it. So, my opinion is your backlit with the window, it's not a mirror as the other poster thought is actually one of your best shots; don't get rid of it. The ass shot is cool as it kept the money in the dark mostly and you have a water droplet caught in mid-air. The rest however are painful selfies and don't help or hurt. People are correct, to each will be their own. Use more natural light, if you're forced to use your phone prop it up and play with different angles. Prop it on a pillow a few feet to your side, arch your back a little, bend the opposite leg.

I probably went on too much; sorry. You're beautiful, don't let it bug you too much your photos unless seriously dated share enough for us male hornbags!
  • CD69
  • 07-17-2019, 08:18 AM
P.S. Remember your photos are marketing with the purpose of appalling to a certain market and since he purchased they worked. I do not feel that your pictures were misleading as they appear to reveal enough to not be false advertising; again, less you've had dramatic changes. But, advertising campaigns do change.