Issues of the fake reviews

If the RTM was used why did nothing happen?ect,ect ect? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
That's a nasty cough FP has.
Most people take reviews with a grain of salt anyway. So whether it's fake or not really doesn't affect most of our judgment. Just because a girl has a no review doesn't mean I won't see her and just because she has a lot of yes reviews does not mean I will.
But there is a trend where provider gets a no review and freaks out and says it's fake. They claim they never saw him or these activities never happened or he was a jerk or whatever. So I understand how hard it is to determine whether or not it's fake. The only hobbiests that I know that use this site really don't care about reviews as much. Granted if the girl has 15 no reviews chances are I won't see her
This is why I started this thread. I don't post face pics but yes this is me. So with that false info how do I have 3 reviews from this site? At what point does a hobbiest say that may be it's a fake review? It's called out a lot in the indenpent providers reviews but why is it said in the first place?
Somebody was mad at you lol. That site usually posts bogus stuff anyway
This is why I started this thread. I don't post face pics but yes this is me. So with that false info how do I have 3 reviews from this site? At what point does a hobbiest say that may be it's a fake review? It's called out a lot in the indenpent providers reviews but why is it said in the first place? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
To be clear.....you didn't post face pics.....you do, now.
Sigh, some people just can't grow up . At least I can back what I say or I will say that you have the choice to believe me or not. That's more than what 99% of the bullshit that talks around here can say.
You are mad because you got a false review on another site? I wonder why eccie mods can't fix that?
Ok Pflugerville, where am I stating that I'm mad about this? Um, hello I'm asking about what makes a hobbiest that looks at a review say "I think this is a fake review ". What makes for a fake review in a hobbiest mind,ect.
Speaking of fake reviews, I saw one on the Spa review board earlier today indicating that GoGo was now FS. It looked fake to me, especially because I've been there quite a few times and that was not my experience at all. Now the review has disappeared. I guess it was fake, after all.
I think this chick just likes to argue with people. Jesus Christ
Choosing to ignore all the rest of the comments on this thread, I'll choose to address this one question: How do you tell if a review is fake? Consider this one.

Attachment 655978

1. One post ever from this "registered member", this review itself. Nothing before or since, and no reply to the half dozen comments about its obvious falseness.

2. Review was posted four months after the alleged encounter.

3. Two mentions of brunette hair, including "beautiful brunette hair", but no mention of any other body parts, and no comment about relative prettiness of face. No guy would use the hair adjective "beautiful" while ignoring all the other 'b' words like boobs, butt, body, ...

4. No ROS. Even the newest guy would say something here. It's not that you can't see it, and I'm certainly not sharing restricted information -- there's nothing there.

Here's the original link, in which you can see the comments.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ht=sarahsmiles
Speaking of fake reviews, I saw one on the Spa review board earlier today indicating that GoGo was now FS. It looked fake to me, especially because I've been there quite a few times and that was not my experience at all. Now the review has disappeared. I guess it was fake, after all. Originally Posted by Hobby Horst
GoGo is indeed a full service AMP.
Gee, Treetop, how would you know? You don't go to AMPs anymore, remember? Is this personal experience, or only hearsay?
Thank you Traveling Tex!!! Finally a man has come to this thread to actually address the topic! XOXO!!

Yes, all of indicators were truly helpful. I didn't think about the description part of a review at all.
It's not that I like to fight with people.I started a thread talking about a true subject in the hobby. I get jumped on from a very butthurt mod and when I counter him the mod acts like a 2 year old throwing a temper tantrum and says the lamest thing possible. Even after I call out the bullshit remark can the mod say anything back to substantiate his claim? So far the answer is no. Then I some school boys that say shit like so you mad at another review site or jeez that's a bad cough. Really? How does any of that sound like a conversation? Sounds like just a couple of haters to Me? How hard is it to TALK about a hobby subject or is just because I wrote it? So who is the adult and who is the child?