Branded a Taco Eater or BBL , which is worst?

You tell me, dude. You quoted Kern Tips, not me. And you chose to react to that post before playing the old "what does this have to do with the topic" card.

Tips has been gone for more than a half century. He didn't know AOC. But he was a Taco Eater. That's what makes it relevant to your topic.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not even close my friend, the adage wasn’t the topic it was an example of her rushing to judgement on everything. Like I said the dude showed no class pointing out her hiney. She does that on a regalarbasis without assistance from anyone.

.” Give me liberty or give me death “ another quote I am familiar with that I didn’t live through but have heard of. Lots of lines from the old timers, bout time we learn from the past , rather than recreating it.
What a double standard for protesters? For the record the dude was out of line and not a gentleman. Heckle her politics not her posterior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFeOBfOcflY Originally Posted by texasgentleman1
Nothing is out of bounds in politics! aoc is a liar and a horseface.
Not even close my friend, the adage wasn’t the topic it was an example of her rushing to judgement on everything. Like I said the dude showed no class pointing out her hiney. She does that on a regalarbasis without assistance from anyone.

.” Give me liberty or give me death “ another quote I am familiar with that I didn’t live through but have heard of. Lots of lines from the old timers, bout time we learn from the past , rather than recreating it. Originally Posted by texasgentleman1
She sure rushed to "judgement" when that dipshit was catcalling her Latina booty and posted it to YouTube.

As a public figure (and a nice one at that), she may not be able to seek action against that sexual harrasser, but she certainly was within her rights to get in the middle of his shit.

At least that's what they said in Kern Tips' day.

(You're slipping, buddy! Everybody knows)

Nothing is out of bounds in politics! aoc is a liar and a horseface. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Now, now there, mate - let's not be hasty.
AOC wants to ask the 6th Jan committee about Ray Epps.

Crikey! ... "horseface" ... That's SO mean-spirited.
She looks more like a camel when she smiles.

### Salty
... Now, now there, mate - let's not be hasty.
AOC wants to ask the 6th Jan committee about Ray Epps.

Crikey! ... "horseface" ... That's SO mean-spirited.
She looks more like a camel when she smiles.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Or a jackass????
I look at aoc and think....

I bet they use peanut butter to make it appear she can talk lolling
You look at her mouth?
You look at her mouth? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How can you miss it? Its always spewing non sense.
That kinda crazy you just walk away from.. SLOWLY
Well the dipshit in the OP wanted a date.
She liked the attention & didn't have a problem with it or she wouldn't have even acknowledged the guy. She does say all the right wing republicans want to date her.
The other lady tried to stop her & probably told her it was wrong which is why she later complained about it.