Asswipe, the cockstalking, cocksucking pig!

They're trying to run off every educated member of this forum, but they're too stupid to succeed. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your libtard pal Wombhater ran himself off the forum, oinkboy... I can think of plenty of (derogatory) adjectives to describe you and ekim the chimp - but "educated" sure ain't one of them! You're both too stupid to leave.
LMAO!

Yeah, they're really blastin them 0zombies now, CC!

They're trying to run off every educated member of this forum, but they're too stupid to succeed. They've tried outing members, hurling racial and ethnic epithets and posting stupid cartoons. JL even tries to stalk reviews in Austin. But, like I said, they're just too fucking stupid to figure it out.

Especially the Limpdick Lardass who comes to Austin to skinny dip with the "fellaz."

Go read his reviews and his "I'm a tough guy" posts from other forums.

The only reason he's trolling this forum is because he can't get laid in Pissburg! By a woman. With a pussy.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

naturally Mamboolah considers himself educated. along with Ivan the chimp. having a PHd in stupid does not make one educated, Mambo.
Yeah, the Bulgarian cocksucker is a big fan of his. Because Asswipe licks his balls. But the creepy Asswipe can't suck my cock, no matter how hard he and the Bulgarian cockstalk me. But, they have each other. Two pigs poking each other. Originally Posted by bambino
ftfy
Your libtard pal Wombhater ran himself off the forum, oinkboy... I can think of plenty of (derogatory) adjectives to describe you and ekim the chimp - but "educated" sure ain't one of them! You're both too stupid to leave. Originally Posted by lustylad
LMAO!

Yeah, they're really blastin them 0zombies now, CC!

They're trying to run off every educated member of this forum, but they're too stupid to succeed. They've tried outing members, hurling racial and ethnic epithets and posting stupid cartoons. JL even tries to stalk reviews in Austin. But, like I said, they're just too fucking stupid to figure it out.

Especially the Limpdick Lardass who comes to Austin to skinny dip with the "fellaz."

Go read his reviews and his "I'm a tough guy" posts from other forums.

The only reason he's trolling this forum is because he can't get laid in Pissburg! By a woman. With a pussy.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you really claiming to be "educated", AssupIdiot? Seriously? Your stupidity shines in every post you make. Did you learn how to SNICK and SNORT in grad school? Your posts are mindless drivel. Educated? That's your biggest lie yet. Dumbass.
So says a serial liar who no longer is allowed to practice law but instead commutes to Salina every day to suck dong in the men's room at the bus station...

SNICK!
So how is IBJunior not on ignore?

Oh yeah! Who the fuck is IBJunior?
So says a serial liar who no longer is allowed to practice law but instead commutes to Salina every day to suck dong in the men's room at the bus station...

SNICK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So much evidence of a highly educated person. Thank you for that brilliant response! Even though it's a lie, your eduction shines through! Thank you, AssupTheEducated!

Dumbass
So much evidence of a highly educated person. Thank you for that brilliant response! Even though it's a lie, your eduction shines through! Thank you, AssupTheEducated!

Dumbass Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yep. Whiny thinks he has his shit together, when in fact it is the shit of others he craves!

Simply calling something a lie doesn't make you correct, Whiny. Prove you haven't been in the men's room in question.

Tick tock, you mewling old turd.
Yep. Whiny thinks he has his shit together, when in fact it is the shit of others he craves!

Simply calling something a lie doesn't make you correct, Whiny. Prove you haven't been in the men's room in question.

Tick tock, you mewling old turd. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Speaking of shit, Oink along to your theme song:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8KGizYSCa-c

Little piggie
Obsessed much, round boy?

you gonna pound the RTM button some more?
Obsessed much, round boy?

you gonna pound the RTM button some more? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lying cockstalking, cocksucking pig. You can't even pound yourself.
Who started this thread, eh? Who's stalking whom?

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, you fat piece of shit.