russia is there any truth in what he is saying

Putin does not want to go to war over Syria. Trump does not want to go to war over Syria. Hillary will follow the same dangerous policies that are leading us very close to war over Syria. She will lead us into a major war with Russia unless we stop fucking with Russia's allies. Syria is not our problem. It doesn't matter shit to us if Assad stays in power. The US and Russia are both considering "no fly" zones over Syria. One of us will end up shooting the other's plane down if we don't back off right now. It's not our business. Trump gets it. Hillary doesn't. No wonder they want Trump. They don't want war. Neither do I, nor does any sane person. Putin has been warning for years of the potential for war if we don't back off. He wants to stop it. But Syria is his ally, and he has shown remarkable restraint thus far. Now he's warning citizens living abroad to come home to Russia due to deteriorating conditions. And China has said if it comes to war, they will fight alongside Russia.

NO WAR FOR SYRIA! NO WAR WITH RUSSIA! Jesus, people, WAKE UP! We aren't in the right on this one. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Shut the hell up total nonsense - please quote where China said they will side with Russia in a war. You are a paranoid old liar. The only reason why Russia is siding with Assad is because of the huge investment they have with Syria. Russia has had plenty of opportunities to come to the table with the United States and refused.
Once again let me remind you even with Russia's nukes the United States is still the only Super power in the world in terms of military might.

Are you sure you served in the military? If you think Russia will immediately launch a military strike or rather nukes if one of their planes is shot down by a United States jet you are living in a fantasy world.
Shut the hell up total nonsense - please quote where China said they will side with Russia in a war. You are a paranoid old liar. The only reason why Russia is siding with Assad is because of the huge investment they have with Syria. RUddia has had plenty of opportunities to come to the table with the United States and refused.
Once again let me remind you even with Russia's nukes the United States is still the only Super power in the world in terms of military might.

Are you sure you served in the military? If you think Russia will immediately launch a military strike or rather nukes if one of their planes is shot down by a United States jet you are living in a fantasy world. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
" RUddia " LUBE ? WTF !!! POSER !!!!! Keep lying and stealing that valor ya POS poser !!!!
" RUddia " LUBE ? WTF !!! POSER !!!!! Keep lying and stealing that valor ya POS poser !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
oh wow I have another typo Blow me Rey!!!!
" RUddia " LUBE ? WTF !!! POSER !!!!! Keep lying and stealing that valor ya POS poser !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Since we are both in San Antonio you care to meet at a neutral place to prove if I have been in the military? How about we pick a safe place like the police station? We can meet at the one on Mayfield Blvd or Santa Rosa avenue which ever is more convient for you. Care to put up or shut up?
Since we are both in San Antonio you care to meet at a neutral place to prove if I have been in the military? How about we pick a safe place like the police station? We can meet at the one on Mayfield Blvd or Santa Rosa avenue which ever is more convient for you. Care to put up or shut up? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

So Bill can stick a cigar up your Lubed_Wideass? again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClfpG2-1Bv4
  • DSK
  • 10-16-2016, 01:06 PM
And since you co-signed for my destruction I will RTM this as well- you can't physically agree to harm someone on this site- clear violation of the rules. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
What if I challenged you to a fair fight?
  • DSK
  • 10-16-2016, 01:07 PM
Since we are both in San Antonio you care to meet at a neutral place to prove if I have been in the military? How about we pick a safe place like the police station? We can meet at the one on Mayfield Blvd or Santa Rosa avenue which ever is more convient for you. Care to put up or shut up? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
How about the Leon Valley PD?
What if I challenged you to a fair fight? Originally Posted by DSK
A fight for what ? I don't even know who the hell you are? I thought acts of violence are against forum rules?
So Bill can stick a cigar up your Lubed_Wideass? again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClfpG2-1Bv4 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Bill is not on the ticket you Moron!!! How many times do I have to tell you. TRumps dad had ties to the KKK is it ok to assume Trump leaned his racist ideology from his dad?
Hillary is the puppet, Bill Clinton is the puppet master.
Shut the hell up total nonsense - please quote where China said they will side with Russia in a war. You are a paranoid old liar. The only reason why Russia is siding with Assad is because of the huge investment they have with Syria. Russia has had plenty of opportunities to come to the table with the United States and refused.

Are you sure you served in the military? If you think Russia will immediately launch a military strike or rather nukes if one of their planes is shot down by a United States jet you are living in a fantasy world. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Do you want to go to war over Syria? Why? None of this is a lie. It just seems to be because you're stupid.
Do you want to go to war over Syria? Why? None of this is a lie. It just seems to be because you're stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
To answer your question No. And I think Russia doesn't want a nuclear war over Syria either. Russia has had plenty of times to work this out diplomatically with the United States. It's an ugly situation, Trump's view is let Russia defeat ISIS, but what about Assad? Assad, makes Saddam look like a boy scout he's no angel, but saying that there will be a nuclear war if a Russian jet gets shot down is a far stretch and borderline paranoia.

Why haven't you mentioned Trump's war rhetoric- he's on record asking why we can't use nukes and Trump also believes other nations should have nukes including Saudia Arabia.
To answer your question No. And I think Russia doesn't want a nuclear war over Syria either. Russia has had plenty of times to work this out diplomatically with the United States. It's an ugly situation, Trump's view is let Russia defeat ISIS, but what about Assad? Assad, makes Saddam look like a boy scout he's no angel, but saying that there will be a nuclear war if a Russian jet gets shot down is a far stretch and borderline paranoia.

Why haven't you mentioned Trump's war rhetoric- he's on record asking why we can't use nukes and Trump also believes other nations should have nukes including Saudia Arabia. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
did Luke post something??

you are what you appear to be ...

Why haven't you mentioned Trump's war rhetoric- he's on record asking why we can't use nukes and Trump also believes other nations should have nukes including Saudia Arabia. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Did Luke post something??

you are what you appear to be ...