Review: Ashley High Class Gutter SW... at the CVS!

• BLM69
  • 08-31-2017, 12:59 PM
Holy fuck. I haven't had the nerve to try to pull a SW yet but this story is just too good. Well done! Originally Posted by Lucwitz
You're missing out, I'm picky about what sw I'll pick up, I look for the white or Latina sw that don't belong out there. They're mostly very acoomidating and eager to please

I even found a Russian eccie $300hr provider once, googled her number after and found her profile here. She was very good to me.....
She looked cute. Great review
damn, I love that.. the review, the experience..

Is the bathroom inside CVS.
She looks like the girl I lost inside the Dart station last week. Kinda homely hot, or maybe in her case homeless hot.
great read!!
From that second pic I would guess you just did Edie Brickell
She looked cute. Great review Originally Posted by london2012
damn, I love that.. the review, the experience..

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LOL it was a little rough.

Is the bathroom inside CVS. Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer
Yes, thats right.

From that second pic I would guess you just did Edie Brickell Originally Posted by unit12
LOL Oh noooo....
great read!! Originally Posted by Robert_Rackstraw
Why, thank you sir!
Dont do it, buddy...

Is is really stupid to do what I did. Originally Posted by needingmilking
I've cruised around a few times, but I always do it AFTER I've been to an AMP or to see some other provider so the impulses are reduced LOL. Usually I don't see anything, tonight there was a fairly petite Black girl just sitting outside Zone... man, if I wasn't already spent for the night I probably would have pulled up.

You're missing out, I'm picky about what sw I'll pick up, I look for the white or Latina sw that don't belong out there. They're mostly very acoomidating and eager to please

I even found a Russian eccie $300hr provider once, googled her number after and found her profile here. She was very good to me..... Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah, I'd be the same way... I'm picky even in the real world, I'm definitely going to be picky if I am paying LOL.
I have not seen that one walking the area. Thank you for the the entertaining intel.
Houston boy here, checking yall's shit out to see what's going on in Dallas, Houston is fucked guys, no gas no resurants no business and mainly, no hoe's, we have about a 15% availability of our usual hoe capacity and it's getting unbearable, I'm coming to Dallas for a couple days, I'm tired of jacking off, that shit ain't cutting, the 15% is low level anyway, mostly bottom line hoes trying to take advantage of the take, it's reaching desperation over here