Encounter: Cola @ Good Times

Yes what? You got a new red dress at Forever 21 that you are exited to wear out?

Or yes, you got your yucky dick in your hand while you twinkle toe around heterosexual men?

Or yes, you have had curlers in your hair all day long and haven’t had time to address your uncover faggy agenda?

Or perhaps it’s yes to all of the above!

Enlighten us Originally Posted by 3dom
You’re such a catfish! Totally took the bait... HOOK, LINE AND SINKER! I knew a post here would get you to rise from your sewer hole to spew more of your illogical rhetorical notions.

Anyone else here agree this guy is a certifiable psycho? And complete IDIOT!

You poor gullible bastard... It must suck to be you.

I’m glad that’s done. Now can we get back to singing the praises of young Cola, please?
She’s a little devil. A good little devil.
  • Grod
  • 02-04-2020, 10:26 AM
Cola is so hungry for your man tool that it’s almost scary. She gives 1000 per cent.
I’m sending her an early Valentines Day card and am hoping maybe I can kiss her in person then
You’re such a catfish! Totally took the bait... Originally Posted by BigBamboo

dude, don't feed a troll. I check links when there's a new post, but i would prefer to not waste my time reading that guy's weird rants. So, without food, a troll can run out of energy (and hopefully go away).
Yes, we don’t need no unnecessary contention here, padnah; this town’s big enough for all of us!
In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.
Cola was meant for me. She’s like bottled sex.
That’s a good view of Cola: concentrated sexiness!
Such nice, thick lips on such a young girl. My my my
My official drink for the Oscars tonight.
How was it, Pope?
Better than I could have ever hoped for! I gave her the award she needed and deserved.
Cola’s oral is strikingly good, but her FS ain’t nutthin to sniff at either!