Another P411 question for the guys and gals

I took care of it for him Ansley...guys, that's NEVER a good idea. Gina even talks about it on the site!

As for the thread, I feel it's up to the guy to do as he feels Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Thanks sweetie.
I have only met one gentleman on p411 who actually had his photo on his p411 profile. When I saw it I was surprised & thought "why would he do that". When we met he looked exactly like his photo we actually had a small discussion about that & he ended up taking the photo down.

I personally would never expect a gentleman in the hobby to ever show his face. To me showing your face is like a way to attract somebody, I don't care what a gentleman looks like as long & he is clean, has fresh breath, and clipped nails!

As for my photo on p411 I actually have 1 face shot still on there. I always blur my face all the time now. I probably would show my face if it effected my business but it hasn't yet & my family knows what I do so Im not concerned with the wrong person getting my photos.
Um, because both providers and hobbyists who have professional jobs, can lose them from doing this...duh. They can also lose the wife, the kids, the house and the dog...seems self explanatory to me. You've proven not to care about your own discretion by posting your 411 ID, but that does not mean the rest of us are that careless.

I have my picture up on P411. If you really love being a hobbiest then why hide it from other people you love in your life. There nothing wrong about it so why hide it. Unless you have guilt about it then your really just hiding from yourself. Live it - Love it. Originally Posted by Zappy
I would say that it shouldn't be mandatory but if optional thats his perrogative
I have my pic up on 411, and in the bio I state "100 percent me or its free" Originally Posted by beezdat
Ha! I laughed.
You owe me money motha fuka! You look nothing like Pee Wee Herman!
I have my pic up on 411, and in the bio I state "100 percent me or its free" Originally Posted by beezdat
Now that is funny!lmao
I ain't putting my pic up. If I did I would never get a response.
Most fellas who put a pic up, put something taken in silhouette, taken from very far away, taken from the back, wear a hat and sunglasses, or blur their face. LOTS include photos of their pets!

Most seem to be trying to give the provider a general idea of who they'll be dealing with, and I think that's a great idea.

Revealing your identity is not necessary to do that, just make sure the photos isn't posted elsewhere on the internet (a la Facebook) or the link can easily be found.

Always,
Gina
Most fellas who put a pic up, put something taken in silhouette, taken from very far away, taken from the back, wear a hat and sunglasses, or blur their face. LOTS include photos of their pets!

Most seem to be trying to give the provider a general idea of who they'll be dealing with, and I think that's a great idea.

Revealing your identity is not necessary to do that, just make sure the photos isn't posted elsewhere on the internet (a la Facebook) or the link can easily be found.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
So, an old modeling pick of me that was in circulaion would not be a good idea?
I can always take a new one. Perhaps me in a pink thong.
Everyone has some good opinions. I just wanted to get a feel for what, other people thought. My personal belief is, there is no reason to post a pic.

A lot of guys really do have a lot to lose, as previously stated. If, a provider wants a face pic of me. I am good with it. They will however, get it from a hobby email.

As for trusting, I was born at night. Just not last night. And, I apply this thought to everyone. And I do mean everyone.
Put cat pics up like all of Texas ha ha. Me loves the cats.
Put cat pics up like all of Texas ha ha. Me loves the cats. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Oh I do too!... here pussy pussy pussy