Colorado secession won't go away

America has a great future as a multicultural society, our best days are ahead of us as we lead the world to a better model of sharing the wealth. Accept it and work together with your fellow Americans and you will ultimately see the benefit. If you fight it you will end up with all the other bigots in jail, or worse. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Jail? Or WORSE?

Lemme get this straight: If someone is - in your mind - bigoted because they don't agree with the whole redistributionist agenda, you are going to IMPRISON them or KILL them?

Yup, you're a "progressive".

I have no desire to "share" my wealth with people who did not produce it. Confiscatory taxes just cause people to not work or invest.

France has sky-high taxes and they are nearly broke. A 75% income tax is merely chasing people out of the country. Soccer players are talking openly about leaving and playing for other countries.

The government represents 57% of the economy in France. If the government didn't hand out phony make-work government jobs, their unemployment rate would be about 25%.

Share that wealth.
This is exactly what I love about Coloradoans! When the federal government tells them they can't do something, they stand up and tell the feds "Fuck you, and shove your federal laws up your ass". When the state tells them they can't do some something, they tell them the same. New Hampshire should give them their state motto.
  • CJ7
  • 11-05-2013, 04:31 PM
This is exactly what I love about Coloradoans! When the federal government tells them they can't do something, they stand up and tell the feds "Fuck you, and shove your federal laws up your ass". When the state tells them they can't do some something, they tell them the same. Michigan should give them their state motto. Originally Posted by nwarounder

idiots.

they don't want the government telling them what to do so they decide to become a state and be forced to do EXACTLY what they are trying to get away from..

rightwinger logic
idiots.

they don't want the government telling them what to do so they decide to become a state and be forced to do EXACTLY what they are trying to get away from..

rightwinger logic Originally Posted by CJ7
Awww yes, the gov loves you and your on your knees demeanor
Awww yes, the gov loves you and your on your knees demeanor Originally Posted by nwarounder
They are hopeless and trying to drag us down " The Big Government Shit Hole".
  • CJ7
  • 11-05-2013, 09:26 PM
idiots.

rightwinger logic Originally Posted by CJ7

but I repeat myself.
Well that effort failed with a resounding thud.
Well that effort failed with a resounding thud. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Is anyone (other than JD Idiot and a few of his ilk) really surprised?

I'm not!
  • CJ7
  • 11-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Well that effort failed with a resounding thud. Originally Posted by BigLouie

it just wont go away, right JD ?

until last night.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...formation-51st

{{{{{ THUD }}}}}
How many proclamations did the colonies send to Britain before 1776?
How many proclamations did the colonies send to Britain before 1776? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The more appropriate question would be:

How many commodes did JD Idiot have to clean before he attained "Potty Technician First Class" status?
  • CJ7
  • 11-07-2013, 07:27 AM
How many proclamations did the colonies send to Britain before 1776? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

how many times did the republican house vote to defund Obamacare?

how many times did the republican house vote to defund Obamacare? Originally Posted by CJ7
How many democrats joined them before the roll out? How many more would join? Why did Obama have a almost secret meeting with all the Senate dems up for reelection next year? Deceit and deal cutting again? Or is it threats and savagery?

The truth be acknowledged by the left, after 19 executive changes to the law this is not the original law voted upon by the House and Senate and Obama wants to make more illegal changes.
  • CJ7
  • 11-07-2013, 08:09 AM
How many democrats joined them before the roll out? How many more would join? Why did Obama have a almost secret meeting with all the Senate dems up for reelection next year? Deceit and deal cutting again? Or is it threats and savagery?

The truth be acknowledged by the left, after 19 executive changes to the law this is not the original law voted upon by the House and Senate and Obama wants to make more illegal changes. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

how many times did it WORK in full ? chalk it up, 11 counties in Colorado had the same results, or cant you read

fuckin' libertarians are brickheaded STUPID

and they wonder why they can't get past square one in the political arena .....
I just love the title of this thread: "Colorado secession won't go away."

But the only thing that seems not to "go away" is Professor Barleycorn's fascination with this topic. What is this, the 3rd thread he's started on this very issue? Or is it the 4th? Whatever the count may be, it certainly seems to send a Chris Matthews-style thrill up his leg, doesn't it?

The trouble is that he seems to learn nothing at all from previous threads he's started on the same topic. For instance:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=786388&highlight=

One of the "solutions" suggested by Professor Barleycorn in that thread was that the counties in question could set up a "shadow government," break all legal ties with Denver (presumably including refusal to remit local and county tax revenue to the state), and thereby achieve some sort of de facto secession.

Yes, seriously!

This is just too fucking funny.

Barleycorn, would you mind telling us what kind of 'shine you've been swilling? Must be some damned potent stuff!