Finally Some Truth

LARPING tv cowboy jimmie attempt to throw shade on the messenger in defense of the anti freedom globalist cabal.

Maybe try a little harder at explaining why what she said isn't true? Originally Posted by sexman333
Impossible.
LARPING tv cowboy jimmie attempt to throw shade on the messenger in defense of the anti freedom globalist cabal.

Maybe try a little harder at explaining why what she said isn't true? Originally Posted by sexman333
Well....your "beautiful presidential candidate" got zackly 2 delegates from Primary votes. Does that 'splain it enough for ya why no one takes her seriously? Or should I spend 20 seconds to find a kewl simplistic meme?

I mean..I know she uses kewl words like "cabal"...which IS almost as good as the made up word "LARPing"!...but she stole that one from other idjits like Mike Cargile and MJT. It's old. And even Ron DeSantis isn't using "wokeness" any more.

Impossible. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Speakin o' simplistic.....and old...how TF are ya, N?

Tain't nuthin better on the board these days than NBT and sexman throwin down together. Some say that the sum is often greater than the whole. But the two of them provide the corollary....