Sorry Houston trip cancelled!!! I will still be coming soon!!!!

Haha, your entitled to your own opinion, but I've never been stupid, that's why I'm not coming there. Because I'm not #4
Well if I have to do 150 for an hour, I don't need to come there
Haha, your entitled to your own opinion, but I've never been stupid, that's why I'm not coming there. Because I'm not #4 Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
You changed your mind again in less than three hours?

It's okay ..... fickle wasn't on my list.
No sweetie I didn't, but I will come there for a day because it will be worth it seeing the guys that have prebooked
I'm glad globspitter because cheap isn't on my list either
They all say that but in houston you have to have specials or you wont get buisness... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

If you are enthusiastic, young, blond, natural tits, have a nice ass and are not 'big boned'....... you don't have to discount.

You're ahead of the curve, luv.
Lol, and I'm neither big bonned. And all the others
Lol, and I'm neither mr. Choker Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
Huh?
Huh? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

No worries, mate. I'll straighten out her grammar and writing skills once I get my hands on her throat. Always works.

Cheers

Oops!! I meant 'once I get my dick down her throat'. Sorry, didn't want to scare the OP.
Lol, Mr.Choker I might need that, lol
Lol, Mr.Choker I might need that, lol Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
Which one, luv? We'll try both and see which one you prefer, maybe.

Cheers!!
Please come to Houston - would love to see you..and see if it's worth it
Please come to Houston - would love to see you..and see if it's worth it Originally Posted by linsane
PM her dude. She's trying to decide. A few have prebooked. Wouldn't hurt to get another one in there.
I'm not cheap. I'm far from perfect. It's been a long ass time since I offered any type of special. Business is good for me. Maybe I'm an exception. I dunno

Not all hobbyists in Houston are cheap.
First she cancelled Houston then she was coming. I've messaged her to come to Houston and she said 18th. I've seen she's online here and p411 few times but she hasn't messaged me back since. and now it looks like for the 18th-20th she'll be in West Texas AND Shreveport at the same time. She must drive a really fast car running simultaneous incalls in two states.

Elusive gal she is.