Why is Miriam Carey dead?

You defend locking veterans out of memorials
You defend talking down the economy for politics
You defend letting Armericans getting killed in Benghazi
You defend obstruction of justice by our Justice department
You defend an utter failure as president
and you say I will defend anything!

How did she hit 2 members of the police? They thought they were stop sticks and fell in front of her car. JD will defend anything. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Will you give points for that? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
For being an idiot? If I did that there wouldn't be anyone left in here.
Plus there is nothing in the rules about that.
[Sarcasm alert] JD, don't you understand? The government and the state-controlled media have decided what the story is. We dare not question them. They will take care of us. Trust them. [Sarcasm off]
some times people just to the breaking point
[Sarcasm alert] JD, don't you understand? The government and the state-controlled media have decided what the story is. We dare not question them. They will take care of us. Trust them. [Sarcasm off] Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
One conspiracy theorist backs up another. It must be true.
I wish she would have made it through security and confronted the President.

But He had the police run Carey down and execute her.

Thanks Obama!
The poor woman was mentally ill. I hope her child gets the care it needs.

JD, carry on.....you poor pathetic sad-sack-of-shit excuse for a right-wing debater. You go.
If there was ever doubt in anyones mind that JD is an Idiot, please slowly read this entire thread 5 times and get back to us!
For being an idiot? If I did that there wouldn't be anyone left in here.
Plus there is nothing in the rules about that. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

OK, that's funny.
I could wait until four days after the fact (like some people) but it has to be asked. It seems to me that we are hearing very little about this if the original charge is true. If someone purposely tried to ram a barricade at the White House we would still be hearing about it like we have before. I am also surprised that we don't have any video on the final shooting which occurred in public with tourists all around. I understand (by an ABC report) that the police fanned out and picked up all the cell phones and cameras in the area. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
[Sarcasm alert] JD, don't you understand? The government and the state-controlled media have decided what the story is. We dare not question them. They will take care of us. Trust them. [Sarcasm off] Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Good grief!

You two stupid buffoons probably think 9/11 was an "inside job," and that the Apollo 11 moon landing was faked.
Is that how you prove us to be buffoons, Capt. Halfbright? By making stuff up and saying we probably believe it? And you call US buffoons? Lol! THAT'S funny!
Is that how you prove us to be buffoons, Capt. Halfbright? By making stuff up and saying we probably believe it? And you call US buffoons? Lol! THAT'S funny! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Fuck off, ignoramus. Your posts speak for themselves. You're an uneducated, ignorant buffoon. (Just like "professor" Barleycorn.)

Remember when you got caught falsely claiming to have taught university-level economics a few months ago? (In one of the threads you started on the "FairTax.")

You're a liar and a rank fraud.
Fuck off, ignoramus. Your posts speak for themselves. You're an uneducated, ignorant buffoon. (Just like "professor" Barleycorn.)

Remember when you got caught falsely claiming to have taught university-level economics a few months ago? (In one of the threads you started on the "FairTax.")

You're a liar and a rank fraud. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Actually, I did teach university level economics. You would have failed my class. I required my students to know what they were talking about. The fact that I refused to engage in your childish and ridiculous argument only proves that I quickly grow tired of pompous ignorance, such as type you will display in your next post.

You're a liar and a rank fraud. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Are you a Republican? or a Democrat? or a Conservative? or a Liberal? or just someone like ExNYer?
Actually, I did teach university level economics. You would have failed my class. I required my students to know what they were talking about. The fact that I refused to engage in your childish and ridiculous argument only proves that I quickly grow tired of pompous ignorance, such as type you will display in your next post.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're full of shit.

You didn't even make the most rudimentary effort to understand anything about the FairTax, and didn't even realize that it's a very regressive tax. In fact, you continually claimed the opposite.

You also demonstrated that you had no understanding whatsoever of the very simple concepts known as APC and MPC (marginal propensity to consume). That stuff is taught to every freshman economics student. The fact that you're ignorant of those quite elementary concepts demonstrates beyond a shadow of a doubt that you never even took a university level economics class, let alone taught one.

You're an abject embarrassment and a rank fraud. And as dumb as a stack of bricks.

Remember this thread?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=740839

Yeah, try to tell me where I made a ridiculous argument. Point to or quote the specific post, and fill me in on how you countered it in any way other than ignoring it and just hurling another insult.

Otherwise STFU.