Guys what do you look for in a picture/showcase?

+1 on every reply, basically if a hobbyists has to ask any question about any thing your showcase is flawed

No face picture is a deal breaker to me, I've been surprised by ugly before
+1 on every reply, basically if a hobbyists has to ask any question about any thing your showcase is flawed

No face picture is a deal breaker to me, I've been surprised by ugly before Originally Posted by theboss21422

I have encountered the same thing (usually I just turn around and run, letting her know via text or email why I would not see her for a session) and when other guys who have saw her for a session say how gorgeous she is, well, that is a matter of opinion, but most guys basically know what is pretty and what is not. As far as a deal breaker goes, I would not go that far as not seeing her for a session based on that, I would do other types of research and maybe if you are lucky she will send a face pic to your email or phone.
So no face is a deal breaker? What if they're willing to show a face picture after you've been screened? I'm a paranoid person so I would never consider putting my face on my showcase.
So no face is a deal breaker? What if they're willing to show a face picture after you've been screened? I'm a paranoid person so I would never consider putting my face on my showcase. Originally Posted by Liliana
That is a good idea/question and I have asked the exact same thing in one of the previous threads on this subject and was answered by a provider that if she did that then more than likely the guy would post that face pic somewhere on the internet. If that was the case, even though their is no way to stop that from happening, then she needs to rethink her screening process and no real adult hobbyist who would betray the provider's right of privacy.
1. Location. How far am I going to have to drive?
2. Smile. Smiles come across much better in photos than sultry or sexy expressions.
3. Legs. My personal preferennce.
4. Full body shots that accurately show your body type.
5. Rates.
6. Link to any web sites.
7. General description of services. FBSM, GFE, etc.
8. Discounts for old guys. I can't be serious 8 times in a row.
I've said this before regarding face pics: ladies should make this decision with their future in mind. Guys have every right to refuse to see a girl without knowing what they look like, but the risk of losing control of your image is too great to ignore. No amount of screening is going to eliminate this risk.

There is no "right" answer here, just trade offs. For guys, we may be missing out on some lookers we would normally see. For the ladies, it's a choice between lost privacy and lost business. The stakes are much higher for the women.
1. In or outcall location.
2. Schedule, donations and menu.
3. Height, weight and mesurements
4. Face if possible (especially the eyes)
5. Prefer to see what nipples look like (I do have a preference and paln to spend time with them)
6. Picture of your body (not lay face down on the bed so it hides ... mommy belly?)
7. Butt (standing up, from side or rear 3/4 shot)
8. Duck lips don't do anything for me.
9. If you have a girlfriend for a double, who is she and where can I see her information and picture.
Something like this ...

(Felt to need to share and this was the most relevant thread)
Attitude and taint.
face pics...i usually just skip these since it could take days of communication to get screened then perhaps get disappointing when the pics arrive
boobs....boobs....big areolas are greatness and a blond landing strip is awesome

but those are just my preferences.
Tasteful taint, please, and not ALL taint. The split baloney shot gets old, show us something besides AUFD. Gys are being nice and dancing around some issues here. Guys are looking for cottage cheese, bubba teeth, muffin tops and banana tits, and pretty well know all the camo for those issues, so just show us what you've got, we're not perfect either. Showing it on the front end sure will cut down on bad traffic.

Ass on the sink mirror shot, one is enough, unless there's a visible floater or pimp, then one is too many.

Location, Location, Location, Location

She's gonna think I'm a stalker because I always refer to her showcase in these threads, but this has everything without everything, if you get my drift. Enough of all of it to know where you're going with taste and style. Sorry, Kelly, but you're the poster lady for classy showcases.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=12

There's some GPS showcases that are pretty good as well, but I am a staunch non-supporter of GPS, so no threAD space from me on those.
A face pic.
They give me me the best indicator of the person and whether we would click.
... If that was the case, even though their is no way to stop that from happening, then she needs to rethink her screening process and no real adult hobbyist who would betray the provider's right of privacy. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
This is naive thinking.

If we screen properly then that will prevent our pictures from being posted because all screened clients are well meaning and good guys who wouldn't share our picture with a friend or bragging buddy (and then that friend wouldn't share the picture, either, right?) and would never post that picture anywhere.

I have personally had good friends and clients of mine send me pictures of ladies they've seen. If they do this with me (and of course, the excuse is that they wouldn't send pictures of ME to anyone else but they're sending me a picture of someone else) then my thought is that they would send pictures out of me to others.

I liked what Tinman wrote. The burden and risks of showing our face is worth the loss of business that might occur by not doing so.

I feel for some of the ladies who just aren't thinking that this line of work (and sex work is real work) is mostly a temporary one and they send pictures, that are requested, of spread eagle shots and God knows what, with the potential client getting the goodies and she is leaving herself open to some heartache in the future.

This subject is more complicated than suggesting that we can be safe with our identity by just having the ability to screen well.
I guess I'm lucky.... every time I met a provider that doesn't show her face, they turned out to have absolutely gorgeous faces.
This is naive thinking.

If we screen properly then that will prevent our pictures from being posted because all screened clients are well meaning and good guys who wouldn't share our picture with a friend or bragging buddy (and then that friend wouldn't share the picture, either, right?) and would never post that picture anywhere.

I have personally had good friends and clients of mine send me pictures of ladies they've seen. If they do this with me (and of course, the excuse is that they wouldn't send pictures of ME to anyone else but they're sending me a picture of someone else) then my thought is that they would send pictures out of me to others.

I liked what Tinman wrote. The burden and risks of showing our face is worth the loss of business that might occur by doing so.

I feel for some of the ladies who just aren't thinking that this line of work (and sex work is real work) is mostly a temporary one and they send pictures, that are requested, of spread eagle shots and God knows what, with the potential client getting the goodies and she is leaving herself open to some heartache in the future.

This subject is more complicated than suggesting that we can be safe with our identity by just having the ability to screen well. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Naive thinking? I said there was not a 100% way of preventing a guy to not give your pics to someone else or post them on the internet. Unfortunately, all we can go on is each others word, especially in this business, it is virtually all word of mouth when it comes to making a decision to actually see another person for a session. Why would a guy send you pics of providers he has seen, to brag? THAT is naive! I feel that if a hobbyist wants face pics of a provider as a determining factor to see her for a session and she sends him one or two, he should respect that privacy IF he has that genuine respect for a provider's privacy, and it looks like your good friends did not have such respect if the provider did not want a pic of her face to be shown in public. As far as the screening aspect goes, certainly there is provider buzz topic of some sort about a hobbyist who asked to see face pics of a provider in order to see her for a session and she sent them only to find out he shared them if some form or fashion. If not, there should be.