Ever see more than one provider in a day?

Yes,

Usually after leaving not quite "satisfied". Thats when I follow up with a "known" commodity of which I have been lucky to find...Why o Why do i go elsewhere?? LOL.
Once. It was great and i lived.
Yes. But once I had such a good time with the first one, I regretted not just spending more time with her. Second one was a bust.
But I must admit, law of diminishing returns does play a factor.
Yep. I saw Chloe Marie and Cameron/Jenni James 2 hours apart. This was before I knew that they traveled together. The next time they were in town, I saw them as a double.
If you choose the right lady, you can go twice for a single payment.
Yes I have a few times. And really enjoyed it.
Yes,

Usually after leaving not quite "satisfied". Thats when I follow up with a "known" commodity of which I have been lucky to find...Why o Why do i go elsewhere?? LOL. Originally Posted by Doc2078

The 'cleanse the pallette' visit! We've all been there, the best way to follow up a less than stellar appointment is to go back to a sure thing! (Then kick yourself for not going there first!)
I've seen the same provider multiple times in a day or 24 hr period.
Civvies- yes; providers NO although have seen a provider or two for all day/all night OTC time..
I was a lot younger then, but a BJ in a titty bar and a short drive to a provider's in Houston. Does that count? Coz I did that a number of times. Or back in the studio heyday in Houston you could hit one in Montrose in the morning and another in NW Houston in the afternoon...
Yes, once it was back to back within like 30 minutes of each other. It was great!!
Doesn't everyone do this all the time??!!!
  • Deke
  • 07-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Yup,
I had one of those days where it (blue pill) was lasting a while. I thought, "To Hell" with going to see a doctor like the warnings say. I opted to call another provider and all was well!
Yep..
I remember a provider party years ago, I and another ASPD member played cabana boys for the ladies..... and a lot more...