Clean Sheets

Yea you can keep on trying to sell that one, but I ain't buying it.

Mejor pon te a lavar, no seas tan cochina. Vieja asquerosa... Originally Posted by Golovkin
Try me (unless you're Black...)

I'm not even bothering to Google this long shit... I do not speak Spanish (unless speaking to my lawn guy and even that is choppy...)

Butt Hurt

Butt Hurt Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

What do I have to be butt hurt about?

Now if I was one of your tricks who caught a rash from laying on your unclean sheets I might be butt hurt...

Or if I was a trick who thought I was getting a real nba provider but then found out otherwise I might be a little butt hurt..

But I'm neither of those things am I ms Alyssa?
What do I have to be butt hurt about?

Now if I was one of your tricks who caught a rash from laying on your unclean sheets I might be butt hurt...

Or if I was a trick who thought I was getting a real nba provider but then found out otherwise I might be a little butt hurt..

But I'm neither of those things am I ms Alyssa? Originally Posted by Golovkin
Shoulda caught me before October 2014

It's okay Butt Hurt...
Shoulda caught me before October 2014

It's okay Butt Hurt... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Ehh. Ok you're boring me now. Bye.
Folks I like what 77494 said. It's just not the touring ladies but could be an issue with some others. It depends on the volume. I typically take a fresh towel and lay it down on the bed. Most of the time I stay on top to avoid the bed or outside the bed. I make a judgement with experience. Trust me I know most of the time if I am the fourth or first of the day. When they say it's a slow day, I usually take the most precaution. Regards
Only on Eccie smdh
& not one Stalin fucking name has been given. Pointless whining
-300+ Thread count only
-white sheets
-Pillow cases,
-towels,
-water proof, anti-allergen mattress cover and pillow covers

My sheets, pillow cases, and towels (including hand towels) are changed out immediately after each and every session. My comforter is never on the bed during playtime and is folded and put away within 30 seconds of entering the bedroom. I have my own washer and dyer at my Incall and use hot water and bleach for every load. I have about 6 complete sets of sheets and towel sets.
I buy completely new sets every 3 months or so.
Good point DG. If the OP has any issues then he can deploy UV to scan the sheets. Just an option as part of additional landing procedure. As I have said I have not given too much thought I make judgement based on observations at the horizon. Great point about speculative thinking.
& not one Stalin fucking name has been given. Pointless whining Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
My intent was never to put any one provider on blast. It was just a public service announcement if you will.

Maybe some providers don't use clean sheets because it just never occurred to them that it's a big deal. So I'd like to get the word out that it is a big deal, nothing more nothing less.

I'm so sorry that my concerns regarding the use of clean sheets annoyed you to the point that you felt it necessary to tell me to "shut the f*ck up". I now realize that you're a big bad internet tough guy and I'll try to watch what I say from now on so as not to annoy or offend you sir.
My intent was never to put any one provider on blast. It was just a public service announcement if you will.

Maybe some providers don't use clean sheets because it just never occurred to them that it's a big deal. So I'd like to get the word out that it is a big deal.

I'm so sorry that my concerns regarding the use of clean sheets annoyed you to the point that you felt it necessary to tell me to "shut the f*ck up". I now realize that you're a big bad internet tough guy and I'll try to watch what I say from now on so as not to annoy or offend you sir. Originally Posted by Golovkin
Good puppy. Here's a biscuit

-300+ Thread count only
-white sheets
-Pillow cases,
-towels,
-water proof, anti-allergen mattress cover and pillow covers

My sheets, pillow cases, and towels (including hand towels) are changed out immediately after each and every session. My comforter is never on the bed during playtime and is folded and put away within 30 seconds of entering the bedroom. I have my own washer and dyer at my Incall and use hot water and bleach for every load. I have about 6 complete sets of sheets and towel sets.
I buy completely new sets every 3 months or so. Originally Posted by YummyMarie

^^^^^
This is exactly what I would expect from someone who holds their self to a high standard, not just as a provider but as a person in general.

Hopefully more ladies will see this thread and follow your example YM, as well as the other clean hygeinic ladies who chimed in. (Not including the disrespectful cochina.)
I will mentally keep this noted. I do feel that we all deserve to be treated the way we would want to be treated. I would not want to see evident signs of having sexual relations in the same place as another. It is understood that most ppl that have incalls at hotels or homes will use the same bed or places as they have with others. It's is the obvious signs of it. Unclean sheets, or items left behind , no clean towels etc. Hobbyist know that for most providers, this is their bread and butter and don't care if they just seen someone right before they arrived. They just don't want to have to have it visibly in their eyes. Plus who would want to feel they are in an unclean place? I wouldn't. I can understand the need for clean sheets and towels. I am sorry this happened to you.
I ......RARELY.....visit a high volume traveling lady at a hotel incall. But when I do,.....

........ I always bring my Hotel Inspector UV flashlight.

Damn, nothing on the drapes?