crazy requests???

I once had a provider ask me if I could give her a 12 inch fuck.

I said sure, no problem babe, and proceeded to fuck her three times!!!
  • aka
  • 03-05-2010, 06:13 PM
I unequivocally deny having ever made any such request! Ever!
I might start using some Spanish sexual things besides Papi....Maybe "cojeme mas", stands for "fuck me more" (hehe)

Besos,
Tatiana
during the session a guy asked me to fist his ass I said "HELL NO"

I also had someone ask me to put ice in my mouth and suck his dick and i did it and the ice melted so quick....
Not to derail the topic, but a Hall's Mentholyptus in the mouth while going down works wonders. (For Men or Women)
Txcwby...I'm sure the ladies would not actually give out a name when telling these crazy requests. So I think you are safe

As far as my craziest requests...This guy once asked me if I would treat his mouth as my personal toilet. He wanted to fly in for a weekend and I would only bring him out of the closet when I needed to use it. I'm a pretty open-minded person, but this is just too far out there for me.

Hmmmmmm..I'd like to think that the Providers I've seen would be discrete and not divulge my requests and kinks. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Nothing too out there, yet.
Here is a preview of our first session Brooke.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy
Ron, I think you may have gotten your session photos mixed up. Pretty sure that is not Brooke. BTW who is that ROOSTER you were poling? He looks a little pissed off. LOL

Torito
BTW who is that ROOSTER you were poling? He looks a little pissed off. LOL

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
cock-a-doodle-doooo!

JPdM
any what did the gay rooster say to the other gay rooster? ANY_COCKa_will_DOooooo
Scheduled an appointment... Provider was 45 minutes late and kept calling me to make sure I was still waiting for her at her incall. She arrived and I watched her walk into her place from the parking lot. She called me and then said come on up I'm ready for you.

I walked in the door and she smiled and said Hello... once the door closed she looked at me and said, "Ok whip out your dick!" I said reluctantly "Excuse me?" She yelled... Come on MAN... whip that shit out. WTF? So I showed her... she said ok... Here is the plan... I'm gonna get naked now... once I am naked... then you can get naked. Oh by the way... where is the fucking money?

For one thing... she was pretty damn hot physically speaking. I wanted to hit that. The whole time she was barking out orders... not like that... don't touch my neck... $.5 extra for doggie style... J.C.

I swear... I didn't give the impression that I was some jerk... asshole or whatever to this provider. The sad thing is she is STILL working in Dallas. I can't believe it. After 9 years if she is still pulling this crap I am amazed.
Scheduled an appointment... Provider was 45 minutes late and kept calling me to make sure I was still waiting for her at her incall. She arrived and I watched her walk into her place from the parking lot. She called me and then said come on up I'm ready for you.

I walked in the door and she smiled and said Hello... once the door closed she looked at me and said, "Ok whip out your dick!" I said reluctantly "Excuse me?" She yelled... Come on MAN... whip that shit out. WTF? So I showed her... she said ok... Here is the plan... I'm gonna get naked now... once I am naked... then you can get naked. Oh by the way... where is the fucking money?

For one thing... she was pretty damn hot physically speaking. I wanted to hit that. The whole time she was barking out orders... not like that... don't touch my neck... $.5 extra for doggie style... J.C.

I swear... I didn't give the impression that I was some jerk... asshole or whatever to this provider. The sad thing is she is STILL working in Dallas. I can't believe it. After 9 years if she is still pulling this crap I am amazed. Originally Posted by RichYoungbuck4u
LMAO... You didn't see me 9years ago?... did you?
i hope not NINA!!!! haha
Years ago I actually had a gent ask me to crawl around on the floor and bark like a dog. I didn't, and he had the worst fuck of his life. Asshole. SW
aww i might have to try that... Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot

If it's the cold drink with ice, I'm in. Now, how about putting some mints in your mouth for a while before kissing Mr. Happy? That would be hot.