Mandy NCNS

She overbooked the flight -- airlines do it all the time. But airlines also give the ones who get screwed out of the flight a free ticket anywhere in the continental United States... I'm just sayin'.
and Doctors triple book EVERY appointment slot and don't give a shit how long you have to sit in the waiting room.....yet we still do it!

Providers get away with this shit all the time.....sometimes they make up some BS about car wreck, someone was sick, lost phone or dropped it in the toilet, car problems,

and they are usually forgiven.

Hobby guys are idiots.
Dang hooker factories give me no pleasure. No reason on earth to endure that crap. NONE!
Am I the only one who thincks he went after it a little too hard............all the signs were there.........he ignored them.

I would have bailed early in the process......she was already a reluctant sale.
Am I the only one who thincks he went after it a little too hard............all the signs were there.........he ignored them.

I would have bailed early in the process......she was already a reluctant sale. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Possibly, but if the situation were reversed she's be lecturing him (all of us probably in the form of some rant in coed) about respecting her time and how she hates getting NCNS, hobbyists blowing up her phone, etc.

I'm with you in that I wouldn't have tried that hard to give a provider my money. If she wanted it, she'd have made it easier to get.
Yep, seemed to me the OP was a man on a mission. But I was wishing I could get that fired up over pussy.
Am I the only one who thincks he went after it a little too hard............ Originally Posted by dearhunter
Like my friend Charlotte the harlot told me her mother told her..." a man can never be "too" hard ..... when pussy is at stake"
  • bbkid
  • 07-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Hobby guys are idiots. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

STATEMENT OF THE DAY!!!
wow, seriously? theres so much i want to say but im going to hold my tongue, i have already apologized for the mishap. i dont care if you guys dont want to see me people fuck up okay? people have really bad days, im doing the best with my given situation, god forbid i make a mistake here and there
wow, sereiously? theres so much i want to say but im going to hold my tongue, i have already apologized for the mishap. i dont care if you guys dont want to see me people fuck up okay? people have really bad days, im doing the best with my given situation, god forbid i make a mistake here and there Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
You fuck up and they all ponce on ya... offer them a 5 dollar discount and they'll blow your phone up... go figure...

BTW... in situations like this... it really helps if you post a pic of your boobs... no really.. I swear...
you guys are just too much sometimes! idk whether to be amused or just ignore the negativity....
Nothing says "I'm sorry I fucked up" like a good discount special.

And a good boobies pic would just be icing on the cake!

NCNSing and passing out bullshit excuses is bullshit.
then get over it... and move on. plenty more fish in the sea, not my loss!
Friendly advice Mandy; lose the cockiness and replace it with sarcasm. Sarcasm works much better around here.