Question Ladies

From Webster's Dictionary:

pas·sion

noun \ˈpa-shən\ : a strong feeling of enthusiasm or excitement for something or about doing something
: a strong sexual or romantic feeling for someone

So, from the definition of the word, if either the provider or the hobbyist (but especially in the case of both) is really enthusiastically enjoying themselves during the session, then it's no longer IOP, but rather real passion. It might only last for the length of the session, but it's real while it lasts.
Nearhautered,

They set up the date because they want to get fucked.

When they arrive at my place, it's my task to get them worked up and horny. I want to reach down in their pants and feel a nice, big & juicy hard-on.

It just that, I don't want them to lay there during our horizontal tango. I want to them to be actively participating in all the dirty talking, rubbing, caresssing and kissing.

Sex takes two partners that are sexually aware of their bodies and who are aware of the other person's body. This is what has made some of my best dates very "memorable".
Nearhautered,

They set up the date because they want to get fucked.

When they arrive at my place, it's my task to get them worked up and horny. I want to reach down in their pants and feel a nice, big & juicy hard-on.

It just that, I don't want them to lay there during our horizontal tango. I want to them to be actively participating in all the dirty talking, rubbing, caresssing and kissing.

Sex takes two partners that are sexually aware of their bodies and who are aware of the other person's body. This is what has made some of my best dates very "memorable". Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Like I said, there is no guy that is going to set an appointment that is going to "lay there" uninspired while you do everything. What I did say is that there are providers that are dead fucks and if that is how they are, they need to find a different means of making money other than providing, I am not naming you since I do not know you or had a session with you.
im very good at iop, but sometimes some of the things the guy says I almost want to kick them out. but that has only happened twice. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
What are some of the things a guy might say that would cross the line?

I tend to talk a little dirty in sessions and in real life while doing the nasty, but I don't think I've ever been overly offensive or quite made it to point of pissing a lady off.
I love dirty talking but I hate when a guy asks me what my schedule is like or how many appoinments I've had that day, or why am I doing this I'm so much better than this lol.
I love dirty talking but I hate when a guy asks me what my schedule is like or how many appoinments I've had that day, or why am I doing this I'm so much better than this lol. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
I got ya, yeah that's takin it to a personal level and getting involved in your way of doing business, and thats exactly what that is, it's your business.
Illusion Of Passion

Like when a provider tells you that you are the best she has ever had, how much of a stud you are, ect. for the purpose of the session as that is what you are paying her for. It is the providers who does this that look and sound genuine in their skills that I seek! Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
Now wait just a damn minute! You mean I'm NOT the best that they've all seen before??? Sigh...
Now wait just a damn minute! You mean I'm NOT the best that they've all seen before??? Sigh... Originally Posted by Brick Tamland
She told me I was, till I got on this board and found out that it was IOP, then my dreams were shattered.
Exactly ... we are not robots, we are living creatures with feelings ... We cant treat a lady like a cum dumpster and expect sum luvin passion in return ...

If I treat the lady like I would treat a girlfriend, she will treat me like her boyfriend ... Plain simple ... That is why is called GFE ... just for an hour, only NSA

If done with passion, this could be the most awesome and exiting 60 minutes lived ...thats why we keep coming back ... for pieces of heaven in portions

Do unto me what you would do into your girlfriend!

Afterall, I am a GFE provider - Not a sex robot! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Like I said, there is no guy that is going to set an appointment that is going to "lay there" uninspired while you do everything. What I did say is that there are providers that are dead fucks and if that is how they are, they need to find a different means of making money other than providing, I am not naming you since I do not know you or had a session with you. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed

You should have reviewed the girls that just laid there like a bumps on a pickle. Sorry that happened to you!

Exactly ... we are not robots, we are living creatures with feelings ... We cant treat a lady like a cum dumpster and expect sum luvin passion in return ...

If I treat the lady like I would treat a girlfriend, she will treat me like her boyfriend ... Plain simple ... That is why is called GFE ... just for an hour, only NSA

If done with passion, this could be the most awesome and exiting 60 minutes lived ...thats why we keep coming back ... for pieces of heaven in portions

Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Exactly DarthDVader, I like your style.
  • L.A.
  • 10-21-2013, 08:46 PM
The Hobbyist's Illusion of Passion .

- Don't just lay there on the bed when I'm with you and expect to move the starts, sun, and moon. Like I said, I'm probably horny laying next to you, and if you fondle me, the better!
Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
It wouldn't be possible for me to do any fondling.
It wouldn't be possible for me to do any fondling. Originally Posted by L.A.
I love a cock in restraints. You wouldn't be able to leave my bed until the ride is over .
  • L.A.
  • 10-22-2013, 05:03 AM
I love a cock in restraints. You wouldn't be able to leave my bed until the ride is over . Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
OMG!!
If the lady is showing passion, real or make-believe, it triggers real feelings of passion in the man. That can turn into a very enjoyable session for both.

Kissing her neck and caressing her back while holding her close causes tingles on your neck and a deep surging feeling in your chest that makes you want to meld into one is a very passionate feeling. When nothing else works, it is that feeling that makes the session worthwhile.

Originally Posted by DarthDVader

I agree with you with all except the NSA part because we are paying so that would be a string, but anyway, there are exceptions, but for the most part, a guy that pays for a session with a provider will automatically give her the passion and treat her like a girlfriend for the time since he is the one paying for it, as he wants to have a great time. On the other hand, a provider sometimes will show that IOP, but a lot of times, either because it is nearing the end of the day and she has seen 3 or 4 guys before you so she is not going to perform at the level you would like or perhaps she is in a mood personally that prohibits her from giving it her all in a session, or whatever reason a provider is just not adequate, but the guy still pays the same donation rate as the guy who had a fantastic session with her, (this is why the term YMMV should be stricken from a provider's vocabulary). I know, I know, the bills still have to be paid so you see clients even when you cannot go all out, but you really need to either turn down the client for a session (which, in most cases, she will not do as she wants that money) or, and this is where a lady separates herself from the average to below average providers out there, be able to set aside what is keeping her from doing her best and being savvy and give it her utmost effort, making sure the client is happy throughout and after the session.