my cop logic

I think an ad that says "No black men." COULD mean the advertiser isn't a cop, but I think a clever cop could set up an ad to appear more legit by using this phrase--especially if they read this discussion. However, I think your logic holds true in the majority of cases though.

Regardless, I never talk sex and money. That's illegal.
To the OP, maybe that logic was good and you could use it as _part_ of your screening process. But now you've posted it publically and f'd it all up. Any LE reading this will now create BP ad's that say 'no black men' and they'll be reeling you in all day long. Nice going!
It has nothing to do with cops thinking about how to make the ad more realistic. It's about whether it unfairly targets a certain group more than others and whether cops are willing to risk the chance a judge would through out charges if challenged on those grounds.
I live in a town that has a famous college, two in fact. Smack across the City Hall, right outside the public library which is very popular with children, families and school kids wanting to do homework after school, is one of the worst drug dealing outfits and has been there for years. It is getting worse, and the library security can merely walk past them and wish them hello. There are Community policemen that just cycle past them and past another notorious drug selling node, also right under their noses not 100 yards away, on a sidewalk frequented by college students and tourists.

I am left puzzled as to why these outfits cannot be rolled up and locked away, since evidence is not lacking: it exists on their persons and a camera with zoom can easily record all illegal activity that happen to involve some of the more vicious PTs. I would not care about the innocuous PTs.

Yet, LE have time on their hands to go after activities that have little relevance to society and do not endanger lives, and certainly do not kill. The effects of these PTs are undeniable and their mark is that they turn their victims into skeletal beings before killing them outright. I may be censured for saying this here but the LE need to attend to the greater of the two evils, one being no evil at all, merely a moralistic attitude and the other a killer of bodies and souls.
I live in a town that has a famous college, two in fact. Smack across the City Hall, right outside the public library which is very popular with children, families and school kids wanting to do homework after school, is one of the worst drug dealing outfits and has been there for years. It is getting worse, and the library security can merely walk past them and wish them hello. There are Community policemen that just cycle past them and past another notorious drug selling node, also right under their noses not 100 yards away, on a sidewalk frequented by college students and tourists.

I am left puzzled as to why these outfits cannot be rolled up and locked away, since evidence is not lacking: it exists on their persons and a camera with zoom can easily record all illegal activity that happen to involve some of the more vicious PTs. I would not care about the innocuous PTs.

Yet, LE have time on their hands to go after activities that have little relevance to society and do not endanger lives, and certainly do not kill. The effects of these PTs are undeniable and their mark is that they turn their victims into skeletal beings before killing them outright. I may be censured for saying this here but the LE need to attend to the greater of the two evils, one being no evil at all, merely a moralistic attitude and the other a killer of bodies and souls. Originally Posted by greenpeace2014
the world according to ...hypocritical fascist ...sweeeeet!
But now you've posted it publically and f'd it all up. Any LE reading this will now create BP ad's that say 'no black men' and they'll be reeling you in all day long. Nice going! Originally Posted by BobbyBrown
scooby doo thinking at ...its finest!
GP, What gives you the authority to dictate others morals or personal choices when they are harming no one except maybe themselves (emphasis on maybe).
Both PT and hookers should be legal and most of that negative shit you clearly despise will be greatly reduced and LE can focus on violence and theft (when they're not committing that to others).
I hate to admit but your post does sound quite fascist.
It has nothing to do with cops thinking about how to make the ad more realistic. It's about whether it unfairly targets a certain group more than others and whether cops are willing to risk the chance a judge would through out charges if challenged on those grounds. Originally Posted by Your Naughty Muse
you still looking for a trick baby??
HOBBY BABY. HOBBY BABY.

Trick Baby seems so tawdry.

Hobby Baby seems so sweet and cuddly.

But, to answer your question...maybe.
HOBBY BABY. HOBBY BABY.

Trick Baby seems so tawdry.

Hobby Baby seems so sweet and cuddly.

But, to answer your question...maybe. Originally Posted by Your Naughty Muse
I'm sure it would be easy to find guys to P4P
and
help with becoming barefoot and pregnant

but pic's would help
The unicorn piņata pic is current.

Nothing says, "Hey let's have a freaky party," like a unicorn piņata.
unicorn & krill mmmmmmm

Yet, LE have time on their hands to go after activities that have little relevance to society and do not endanger lives, and certainly do not kill. The effects of these PTs are undeniable and their mark is that they turn their victims into skeletal beings before killing them outright. I may be censured for saying this here but the LE need to attend to the greater of the two evils, one being no evil at all, merely a moralistic attitude and the other a killer of bodies and souls. Originally Posted by greenpeace2014

If this is an issue for you, why are you not demanding action from your city hall?

GP, What gives you the authority to dictate others morals or personal choices when they are harming no one except maybe themselves (emphasis on maybe).
Both PT and hookers should be legal and most of that negative shit you clearly despise will be greatly reduced and LE can focus on violence and theft (when they're not committing that to others).
I hate to admit but your post does sound quite fascist. Originally Posted by trojantide
Jonathan Swift: "for a man may be allowed to keep poisons in his closet, but not to vend them about for cordials."

I agree and disagree with GP, poison yes, vending no. The same with Budweiser, Cuervo, Pfizer, and other sorts of marketed narcotics.