Here you go, Tinman...

I said when I was 21. That was like 40yrs ago. Trust me, the crab carcasses have sloughed off by now.
To my knowledge I've never had crabs....had a tick on my dick once. Poison ivy on my balls was the WORSE
No wonder your kitty stincks ... dead crabs and all.
Sea food gumbo gone bad.....^^^^?
I have a smorgasbord of seafood in my crotch. Been thinking of opening a restaurant. Wanna invest?
  • jwood
  • 06-21-2016, 06:42 PM
To my knowledge I've never had crabs....had a tick on my dick once. Poison ivy on my balls was the WORSE Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Chigger bite on your balls will make you wonder wtf is wrong.
I have not had them but I know a patient who did. Only the patient wasn't complaining of crotch itch. Doc put the lens to her eye, and immediately diagnosed the problem. She had them in her eye lashes and eyebrows.
Omg. I just threw up a little in my mouth.
great subject matter THN ...

I get CRABS each and every time I visit Dallas..i just love myself some crabs. the spicier the better. The shell shack http://www.theshellshack.com/ serves up some of the best in big D. gotta love the Hot, kitchen sink Dungeness crab..yum yumm
great subject matter THN ... Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
It was TinMan's idea.
I have a smorgasbord of seafood in my crotch. Been thinking of opening a restaurant. Wanna invest? Originally Posted by THN
I'll bring chop sticks.
I have a smorgasbord of seafood in my crotch. Been thinking of opening a restaurant. Wanna invest? Originally Posted by THN
Got any crackers to go with it?
Chigger bite on your balls will make you wonder wtf is wrong. Originally Posted by jwood
You shouldn't be rubbing your balls in tall grass to begin with, lol
It was TinMan's idea. Originally Posted by THN
Just what I need. An outbreak of crabs breaks out in Dallas hobbydom, and I get the blame.

Oh well, if it takes your mind off herpes for a minute, then it's my cross to bear....
You're the truest of true saints, sir.