Somali Cop Executes Innocent Australian Woman in Minneapolis

"If Donald Trump had a daughter...."

Where's the plethora of cell phone footage?
I hate pigs and wish more would get killed. That guy in Dallas last summer was an American hero. I will bet he gets out of it somehow like all pigs seem to Originally Posted by Stockinglover
You must eat a lot of pork, lol.

jim
"dipshit" dipshit...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Keep practicing dipshit.

Your actually pretty smart dipshit. You do lots of research. You have a point of view that makes sense to you, although I totally disagree with your beliefs. Some of your online groupies are fairly intelligent, ( not you Fairy the phony Marine). I get what your saying in between all the fuck yous, etc

Why does someone like you use your intelligence to be so hateful? Just curious
So how does a Somali national get to become a US Law Enforcement Officer?

I mean, isn't Somali on the no breathe list?

And by chance do he be a Carboniferous, highly rhythmic individual?

Is he an extra special dangerous kind of cop?
"If Donald Trump had a daughter...."

Where's the plethora of cell phone footage? Originally Posted by gnadfly
...he'd try to fuck her too?
I hate pigs and wish more would get killed. That guy in Dallas last summer was an American hero. I will bet he gets out of it somehow like all pigs seem to Originally Posted by Stockinglover
some people post comments like yours to stir shit up. in your case i think you mean it, which makes you an asshole. that guy in Dallas as you called him was a murderer. to condone murder makes you a radical anti-social piece of shit. sooner or later, you'll need a cop. let's see how you react then?

The Somali officer's partner was "stunned" by the shooting since he was talking to the woman when Officer Muhamed Noor drew his gun and fired multiple shots through the driver's door into Ms Damond. Ms Damond was carrying a cell phone.

"Noor, who joined the Minneapolis Police in March 2015, has had three complaints made against him in two years – including a lawsuit." It seems Noor had issues with "women".
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

i've been waiting for more details to emerge on this. this was an assassination without any provocation. he will be charged and easily convicted of cold blooded murder. even without the body cams, his partner's testimony will convict him.

guess where he comes from? Somalia .. Somalia happens to be on Trump's revised travel ban. so snowflakes .. still want more radicals allowed in? didn't think so.

some people post comments like yours to stir shit up. in your case i think you mean it, which makes you an asshole. that guy in Dallas as you called him was a murderer. to condone murder makes you a radical anti-social piece of shit. sooner or later, you'll need a cop. let's see how you react then?

i've been waiting for more details to emerge on this. this was an assassination without any provocation. he will be charged and easily convicted of cold blooded murder. even without the body cams, his partner's testimony will convict him.

guess where he comes from? Somalia .. Somalia happens to be on Trump's revised travel ban. so snowflakes .. still want more radicals allowed in? didn't think so.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sounds like YOU the snowflake, WWE!

So there!

So how does a Somali national get to become a US Law Enforcement Officer?

I mean, isn't Somali on the no breathe list?

And by chance do he be a Carboniferous, highly rhythmic individual?

Is he an extra special dangerous kind of cop? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Obama. anything else you need to know? asshole.

Sounds like YOU the snowflake, WWE!

So there!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
so sponsor a few somali nationals. put your ass where your mouth is .. oh wait .. it already is ...
blm wanna be... gonna get your effing ass shot up!!!

I can't find the right meme that describes you so this will have to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoRUfHBMXaY

Oh yeah police shootings, execution style. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Rudy Eugene wasn't armed either, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, but he attacked a homeless man and ate his face, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Terence Crutcher's autopsy revealed that Crutcher was also in a dangerously altered state when Officer Shelby shot him.

Miami Face-Eating Attack Lasted 18 Agonizing Minutes
By SENI TIENABESO MIAMI May 30, 2012

Rudy Eugene, who authorities suspect may have been on a dangerous new street d**g known as "**** *****," had to be shot four times by a police officer to halt the cannibalistic attack.

(ABC)
If news reports are accurate, the cop sitting in the passenger seat shot and killed this woman who was standing at the window on the driver's side of the car. Who the fuck discharges a gun from inside a car across the face of their partner except in a most dire emergency? This woman was wearing her pajamas and had no gun and the cops were safely ensconced in a vehicle with windows for barriers and an accelerator pedal at the ready for escape. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What makes me laugh is two guys elsewhere are saying "well maybe he had a negligent discharge, and didn't try to shoot her??
First off, if he negligently discharged, he would have shot himself in the leg, OR in the seat. NOT out of the window.
Secondly, if you negligently discharge, you are not shooting multiple times..

I came from Minnesota
and Minnesota is NOT Texas and this will be investigated very thoroughly. If no charges are brought forth then there is the Civil remedy. Originally Posted by instfixer
The civil remedy.. Rioting and protesting till the cops/state fires him?

So how does a Somali national get to become a US Law Enforcement Officer? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Especially since one site says he was not a Nationalized citizen..
what's a refugee doing being a police officer?

is this PCism run amok???
I hope more come and visit YOU when YOU are all toked up and NONE of them show up at 3am when YOU are asleep and YOUR " homies " are their to rob YOU while YOUR wife and chirrens are asleep in the same house ! How DAT be Fo YOU ? Are YOU gonna go and ambush them like they did in Dallas and say it's all about " #blackliesmatter " ?????? And call " Reverend " Al to defend YOU ?????