It's Time for the Martianman to say farewell. Thank you ladies

Take care of yourself, MM.
  • Loxly
  • 05-22-2014, 09:13 PM
Adieu... for now. Like others I've always enjoyed and trusted your input, each and everyone of me.

Might not be far behind you.
All the best to you brother. Your valued input will be missed. Especially with all the new ladies. Who is gonna break in all the newbies now?

Safe travels back to your home planet!
Hey, I am so glad that I met you. You challenged a belief system I had and changed my perception about some things. Thank you Addisongfe for giving MM the thumbs up, so I felt comfortable.

MM, I think you are a genuinely nice person and you got style with that watch, boy. Even though you are leaving, you are welcome to stay in touch.

Thanks for taking a chance on me too, by deciding for yourself and staying above the drama.

You are one classy gentleman. Good luck and keep in touch, if you like.

Respect,

Scarlett
Best of luck to you, thanks for all the reviews!
I'm going to miss you! Remember if you change your mind, I'm your girl (: Each girl you have reviewed and spent time with owes you a ton of gratitude. XO times infinity Originally Posted by Charliee
That is awesome

I never saw him bcd but many other times and places in the last several years!

He is a great person and will be missed!
Best wishes MartianMan. I echo the many who give your reviews great weight when deciding which lovely lady to see next.

Bam
Nothing but the best of luck!
+1
Enjoy life
Thank you brother man.

19Trees
Best to you, neighbor. Glad our paths crossed for a while.

Monk
You don't know me but I've been reading, enjoying, and learning from your posts for years. Thank you for the Hobby related(and life in general) insights and knowledge.

Yet another end of an era.

Good Luck!
Good Luck in the future, MM.

I have always enjoyed your reviews and posts. Thanks for helping point me in the right direction, multiple time.

BB
I wish you nothing but the best, MM. You ARE a sweetheart and it has always been a pleasure to hug your neck, at the so i gatherings.

Enjoy your life & love

Aphrodite
Thanks for all your great reviews. You have been a guiding light on the board. Safe travels to your home planet. I'll be hanging up the old envelope soon myself.