Outcall Rates ???'s for DFW

I don't generally charge a fee for outcall. New gents have a 2 hour minimum for outcall, repeat clients don't have that requirement. The only exception is if it is an unusually long trip (an hour plus in each direction).
I usually do outcalls. I get a room at a nice hotel and relax. I like not having to rush in and out and the associated hassles. It's more expensive but I enjoy my time more.
That said, I do understand the outcall fee. I am taking more of the lady's time and that is all she has to sell. There are times though that if she doesn't have an incall and isn't busy the fee may be waived. Having a good relationship w the lady helps.
There are so many different deciding factors. Initial hourly rate is one of the biggest. Someone who has a full time incall but whose hourly is 250 will have a different view than someone with a 400 hourly.
Someone who rents a hotel room has a different view than someone with a permanent incall also.

So judging just without taking all issues into account is ridiculous.
There are so many different deciding factors. Initial hourly rate is one of the biggest. Someone who has a full time incall but whose hourly is 250 will have a different view than someone with a 400 hourly.
Someone who rents a hotel room has a different view than someone with a permanent incall also.

So judging just without taking all issues into account is ridiculous. Originally Posted by micktoz

Exactly!

Ohh, shit. Y'all have an excuse for every fucking thing y'all charge for.

Not paying for a room should NULLIFY outcall charges, unless you already have a room and the guy prefers you drive to him.

We have to fight the same ridiculous traffic to get to you. Why is it a big deal when you people (providers) have to drive in it!? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I think the point is you're paying for her time and it takes more time to get to an outcall, which means potential clients she won't get to see. 50-100 seems fair. The hotel thing makes sense, but I've found most ladies on ECCIE have an established incall, which means their location is a fixed cost, and not one they would save on by going to an outcall.
For longer travel times, let's say 5 hours, what would be a standard rate acceptable to a provider? 50- $100/hr?