I got horny yesterday and that is when I realized how lucky you guys are!!!

Yesterday I got super super super super horny and all I could think about was a tongue on that very special spot all of us ladies have.

Granted, I have my regular hobbyist friends but I will NEVER call them out of 100% respect for their privacy.

What I wouldn't have done to have a list of willing tongues that I could call for daty emergency call.

You hobbyist are lucky that you have that option to go down a list of ladies to fill those needs when ole johnny boy need some good lovin....

I'm jealous! LOL

Sometimes good old BOB just doesn't cut the cheese. I'm sure many of us ladies can relate to that moment when only the real thing will do. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

Kaylee,
Couldn't you just get one of those spotlights like they have in the Batman movies? Maybe a pic of something reflecting off the cluds above Dallas that'll let us willing tongues know exactly where it needs to go when we come to a screeching halt in front of your lick-abode.
Kaylee, it is funny you say that because I have seriously been discussing opening
a male masseur parlor that offers happy ending to us ladies.... Now wouldn't that be great! Originally Posted by fawn

Nahhhhh...you'd just want one of those icky stripper slides before I dive in!
would love to receive an SOS from you next time you find yourself "stranded"
Are you bi-sexual?

just curious.....
Oh yes.....Heather.....I am VERY BI-Sexual!!!
  • shlub
  • 08-10-2012, 11:43 AM
You could always run a "I NEED It" special... X amount for a visit at X time/date. That would be a turn on!

On a related note, someone could:

1. start a thread of hobbyists who enjoy and are proficient at DATY. Ideally, this could be in coed but given fragile egos, maybe better in powder puff.

2. start a thread of hobbyists who are open to being contacted by providers they have seen before.

LOOK!! On the clouds!! It's...a 1000 foot high...pussy!!! Hurry..Kaylee's lookin' for a good tongue lashing!!...or two..or three.....You up for 4 orgasms sweetie?
Love this!! Good to know I am not the only one that wakes at 2am with an overwhelming need to just get a sloppy wet tongue lashing!! And a bob simply doesnt cut it. There are times I want to feel his (or her) hot breath and it approaches.. the slight teasing touch of the tip of a warm wet tongue.... and then the feel of a tongue lapping at my juices like a dehydrated wild animal...

Goodness! FAWN when is this parlor opening!!!!!!
Love this!! Good to know I am not the only one that wakes at 2am with an overwhelming need to just get a sloppy wet tongue lashing!! And a bob simply doesnt cut it. There are times I want to feel his (or her) hot breath and it approaches.. the slight teasing touch of the tip of a warm wet tongue.... and then the feel of a tongue lapping at my juices like a dehydrated wild animal...

Goodness! FAWN when is this parlor opening!!!!!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
OK...the flashing OPEN sign hanging from my tongue is getting awfully heavy!
I've often fantasized about (and have fulfilled) the image of the woman walking into a room where I'm sitting in an oversized chair waiting for her to service me to completion. Now I'm going to start imagining the roles reversed and place the woman in the chair waiting for me. Gotta love those options!
With this handle, how much more advertising do I need to do??
Kaylee, next time you are super horny again! Call me, I will not charge you at all! LOL
Volunteers are stacking up! I'll gladly donate as much time as you need and be on my way haha
The ISO section is over there ----->

I would bet a shiny nickel that you'd find traction for your horny offer there.
Jesus, I need a cold shower.

Goodness! FAWN when is this parlor opening!!!!!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy