PIMP ALERT!! Ladies Look out for this one!!

It's not an alert. Just an idiot posting for a girl hoping she'll give him a freebie cause she started complaining cause i canned her. she just emailed me sayn she had no idea he was doing this. he's just a moron. notice how his account was created today
Actually, I remember hearing about Nick and Max getting into a pissing match a long time back. Max wrote some meandering post and mentioned Nick and all sorts of crazy shit. The post was only up for a few hours because the mods covered it.

That said, all I've ever heard was shit from girls about AtxElite. Whether he wants to bang his girls before they work for him is his deal. Whether the girls want to bang him before they work for him is their deal. Wildflowers does the same thing.

We all know there are agencies out there that dont. Of course, they run like businesses with real websites even...
Enough about you lets talk about ME!

This shit is just ...hmmm whats the word? Maybe one word wont be enough..

Ghetto? Low Class?

Maybe there should be a forum for
"Pissed off Pimps"
"Pimps Party Room"
"Hey yo Mama"
First of all, this is NOT an alert.

Why you gotta hate lol I'm legit, and a few independent girls still take work from me on the side. Just cause you are working with me doesn't mean you still can't do independent work. Originally Posted by AtxElite2004
Mmhmm.... .???

ok, first off, im a guy, so how did u FIRE me?? I am a concerned citezen warning the girls out there about a nasty scumbag pimp. I DO NOT run another agency, and I have NEVER posted on here b4, so I made a handle just for you. This has nothing to do with any girl that has worked for you, my fiance tried to apply with you a week ago, and this was her experience. I have been around many providers, and guys like u ARE alert worthy, and worth letting them know about. If you decide to run your agency in a reputable manner, you wouldnt have me, and obviously others, talking about your actins. And if all I accomplish is you treat your ladies better, I accomplished what I wanted. Im not trying to put u out of business, just get u to see that the way u operate is fucked up, and even the girls u seem to think are worthless whores, deserve to be treated like human beings. Originally Posted by AlertInAustin
Why don't you two take this out back and settle it. How childish.

Enough about you lets talk about ME!

This shit is just ...hmmm whats the word? Maybe one word wont be enough..

Ghetto? Low Class?

Maybe there should be a forum for
"Pissed off Pimps"
"Pimps Party Room"
"Hey yo Mama" Originally Posted by harkontume
Indeed.
Moved from Alerts section as this is not an Alert under board criteria.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I've heard similiar stuff about "Nick" f/ Atxelite. Sounds to me as if his reputation is catching up w/ him. Lol. And even though this is an old-ass thread, I thought I'd just bump it a little and throw in my 2 cents worth by saying that stories like this one are all the more reason why a lot of women choose to work for women, only. Should they choose to work for anyone.

Hopefully "Nick" has changed his ways by now.
  • Vyt
  • 01-14-2012, 10:08 AM
And even though this is an old-ass thread, I thought I'd just bump it a little and throw in my 2 cents worth Originally Posted by eroslost
Not a good idea, especially for a trainwreck like this.

Closed.