Quotes!!

"If you think hiring a professional is expensive, wait till you hire an amateur"
Red Adair

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there.The only difference is that there is no cat. "
- Albert Einstein, explaining radio

"Man's five essential needs are: Food, Water, Sleep, Pussy, and Strange Pussy"

- Robert Deniro -

"You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom.
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
The Government cannot give to anybody anything that the Government does not first take from somebody else.
When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half get's the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is surely the end of any nation's future."
-Abraham Lincoln-

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
hunter s thompson

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?"
Princess Diana
"if I didn't have the hobby, I would have really hairy palms" AND

"I don't pay for sex. I pay for her not to tell my wife"