BBWDeAnna, here's your big chance!

If anyone actually wants to read the blog contents up until today's access restrictions:

Do a Google Search using her handle, find the tumblr link (ignore the date in the description), click the green arrow on the right of the header, then "Cached"

You'll see a Google snapshot of the blog dated 5-31-17. Not every single post ever, but a good-sized front page. No restrictions.

Yikes.
  • MrGiz
  • 06-02-2017, 12:00 AM
Silly Mundane Shit
And BigGurl knows it better than most! 😂
Hmmmmm, I wish I knew how to do a popcorn gif. This is becoming more entertaining than Facebook
Silly Mundane Shit
And BigGurl knows it better than most! 😂 Originally Posted by NTJME
She knows what better than most? Silly mundane shit?
Hmmmmm, I wish I knew how to do a popcorn gif. This is becoming more entertaining than Facebook Originally Posted by BobSmoot
Bob, no need to create a new one. If you search for "eating popcorn" at giphy.com, there are lots. I'm rather partial to the one of Michael Jackson eating popcorn from the Thriller video. Though it appears that everyone's popcorn is going to be eaten during the previews while waiting for the show to start.

Silly Originally Posted by NTJME
Well, silliness is subjective but I think it implies a lightheartedness that was not evident in the OP. Perhaps you meant something more like trivial, worthless, petty, or inconsequential. The last one is a little long so it's totally understandable if you choose one of the others.

Mundane Originally Posted by NTJME
mun·dane
adjective: mundane
lacking interest or excitement; dull.

If you say so. It's exciting enough for you to post about it twice so far, and for others to want to start busting out the popcorn gifs.

Shit Originally Posted by NTJME
Well yeah. I thought it was clear by now that that's what I would be posting. Give the people what they want. https://www.eccie.net/poll.php?do=sh...ts&pollid=2758
I think she picked option #4 and isn't going to bother responding to this.
Shit Originally Posted by NTJME
Well yeah. I thought it was clear by now that that's what I would be posting. Give the people what they want. https://www.eccie.net/poll.php?do=sh...ts&pollid=2758 Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I figured this was just part of The Shitposting Initiative and didn't see any need to add to the shit here, when there are so many other threads waiting to be shit on.

That said, I think that the ignore list is a wonderful thing, which is why I have 34 names on mine right now, and fully expect to see the total go into the triple digits before too long.

Cheers,

bcg (who is all of a sudden wondering why we don't have a Deadpool smiley available for use yet... I'd pay good money for that )
I think she picked option #4 and isn't going to bother responding to this. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Could be, although that would imply a degree of nonchalance that would seemingly be contradicted by making her blog private and also blocking me on Twitter despite the fact that I've never followed her or posted anything about her there.
Could be, although that would imply a degree of nonchalance that would seemingly be contradicted by making her blog private and also blocking me on Twitter despite the fact that I've never followed her or posted anything about her there. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
You can block people on Twitter when they aren't even following you? (I'm not a Twit, so I wouldn't know how Twitter works.)

Cheers,

bcg
Or she's smart enough to not come "attack you here" like your first post requested. We're not supposed to bring drama from other sites here.

I doubt anyone cared about her blog. I've never read it. Who the hell cares what Deanna writes out in cyberspace? You should charge her rent for the space she's taking up in your head.
Or she's smart enough to not come "attack you here" like your first post requested. We're not supposed to bring drama from other sites here.

I doubt anyone cared about her blog. I've never read it. Who the hell cares what Deanna writes out in cyberspace? You should charge her rent for the space she's taking up in your head. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
The drama was started here, by her. But points taken.
You can block people on Twitter when they aren't even following you? (I'm not a Twit, so I wouldn't know how Twitter works.)

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Yeah, you can block anyone.
How can she block you before knowing your Twitter handle? Are you sure she just didn't make it private?

How can she block you before knowing your Twitter handle? Are you sure she just didn't make it private?

Yes, it's a different message when you're blocked vs. when it's set to private. My Twitter handle isn't hard to figure out based on my handle here. Super easy in fact.

Originally Posted by Hogfan69