Twit engineer adimits "we are communist" with complete censorship and intolerance against the "right-wing" and FEARS Elon takeover!!

• WTF
  • 05-18-2022, 04:41 AM
Because you’re #2 I’m not even close. You’re lying again. Originally Posted by bambino
I'll give you and your rtm buddy Wacko material to report.

Both you dick kickers are rtm queens. The difference is Wacko admits it. Your bookie has your over/under rtm pounding at 100.

I bet you get your prostrate massaged after every report. Speaking of your bookie....have you paid him for the bet you made on Trump in 2020? Or are you trying to pay him in mules?
Utterly. They, especially Comerade Whackov, are practitioners of the old “bait and snitch.” Bambino, like all other Qberts, thinks everybody’s out to get him.

Pity the mod staff pay no attention to those two mewling crybabies anymore.

Let’s see how long it takes one of those two to pound it this morning. If they already haven’t. Expect a post with the N-word, or a link to a swastika or some such shit to whet their rtm appetites.
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2022, 08:46 AM
Those two still think Ms Steele is moderating this pigpen.
Apparently.
Expect a post with the N-word, or a link to a swastika or some such shit to whet their rtm appetites. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go ahead, Yssup... whet their appetites.

Which reminds me, aren't you late for your gay stormtroopers meeting?

https://www.deviantart.com/rugayboy/...D-5k-749922847
I have a good idea you and Wacko are in the top three!...but I've never been privy to that info. Originally Posted by WTF
Just like you have a "good idea" that turns out to be wrong about everything. Keep following your gut. It never fails to make you look like a fool.
I'll give you and your rtm buddy Wacko material to report.

Both you dick kickers are rtm queens. The difference is Wacko admits it. Your bookie has your over/under rtm pounding at 100.

I bet you get your prostrate massaged after every report. Speaking of your bookie....have you paid him for the bet you made on Trump in 2020? Or are you trying to pay him in mules? Originally Posted by WTF
admit what? that i may or may not report a post that's against the forum rules?

so what?

Utterly. They, especially Comerade Whackov, are practitioners of the old “bait and snitch.” Bambino, like all other Qberts, thinks everybody’s out to get him.

Pity the mod staff pay no attention to those two mewling crybabies anymore.

Let’s see how long it takes one of those two to pound it this morning. If they already haven’t. Expect a post with the N-word, or a link to a swastika or some such shit to whet their rtm appetites. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

rumor has it a certain poster has over 1,000 rtm's. sound familiar Aunt Peg?

Those two still think Ms Steele is moderating this pigpen. Originally Posted by WTF

Wakeup is hard at work moderating this forum! says so on the page.

BAAHHHAAHAAAA