I LIKEY Pussy, you? And, why, which type? (Pouty, Puffy, Inney, Outtey)

I like mine, but it's all good Originally Posted by bojulay
You shaved the cat again?
I love it fresh out the shower and recently trimmed
i love pussy....prefer tits and ass which is why i like the curvy type girls. seems to me a lot of thicker solid non bbw girls get me motor running at max temperature. but i am one of those type that has to have it. Race....im equal opportunists so as long as you have a nice frame.. with shape. I love fat kitty girls...lips hanging out.
i like a little meat hanging out to play with ........ the wetter the better
[QUOTE=sketchball82;1051772948]I def like "slit" pussies. From a standing frontal, it looks like a mere slit. When she spreads her leds, the inner lovings are revealed. No roast beef sandwiches or lettuce pussies.

Obviously, the smaller (read: tighter) the better.

No ring. Race is not at issue.[/QUOTE\
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make it a double hold the hair.
i like a little meat hanging out to play with ........ the wetter the better Originally Posted by LaStang
Don't they call that a "Camel Toe?" LOL
The best pussy is pussy my cock is in. Period...

Well till the next one comes around then see above... Originally Posted by bladtinzu
I like the spank that pussy with my dick, smack, smack, smack, then dick insertion...it's HOT for the fem...for some reason tried it the first time with, ahem, and at first she was like, WTF, I think she thought I was going to try to BB her ass. Nope, spanked the clit hood, covered then Aaaaaaaah....should've seen her eyes! Then she proceeded to fuck me into exhaustion...LMAO

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Aaaaah, yes, I see now...
The on my face kind. Originally Posted by Diomidis
I would have it no other way, myself...bounce it, grind it...on my face that is!

i love pussy....prefer tits and ass which is why i like the curvy type girls. seems to me a lot of thicker solid non bbw girls get me motor running at max temperature. but i am one of those type that has to have it. Race....im equal opportunists so as long as you have a nice frame.. with shape. I love fat kitty girls...lips hanging out. Originally Posted by cum1more
Tits and Ass over Pussy...As an Ass-man, I've often pondered that question. But in the end, Pussy wins everytime. I've often wondered, what goes into the formation of the Pussy (I know genetics, but what brought about the genetic differences. Hmmmmm, sounds like a Q for SL in his Ask SL threAD)?

i like a little meat hanging out to play with ........ the wetter the better Originally Posted by LaStang
The more pussy to play with, the better...you speakey me language!
CAMELTOE. It's a beautiful, rare, elusive gem that is hard to find. I'm talking about the full, plump, pouting lips that could swallow you up. Like on cameltoe.com
  • rbank
  • 10-24-2012, 06:33 AM
I haven't had bad pussy yet! Is there such a thing?
Rein, raus...in, out...du muss Deutsch sprechen, nicht wahr?
Rein, raus...in, out...du muss Deutsch sprechen, nicht wahr? Originally Posted by lipsonfire
Yes, Yes, Yes...he's lying...Stanky, Stanky , Stanky...NEVER is ALL pussy GOOD! FOOL!
I like mine too, it's an outtey
I think vagina's are gross... Haha. But I guess the one's that don't smell and don't have a bunch of saggin going on is best.
Shayla, you are a mess...I'm sure I can find GOOD, GOOD pussy to fit into your mouth! Canada trip is STILL on Point!