Some Of You Guys On Here Are Funny

I see. You come here and start a threAD, insult the guys, and call it "high school drama".

Let's just rip into your young pimped out fake ass....spelling, punctuation, grammar, paragraph form, run-on sentences, proper capitalization.

I got it. You never actually went to high school did you? Originally Posted by cpi3000
+1.
Bye, don't let the door hit your $2,000 ass on the way out.
Maybe she laid the wrong end on the operating table.
From what is being said, it seems like she's all ass.
lol ok first off lol i went to high school and am in college lol dont wanty to spell right cause frankly i dont have to and dont be mad baby my ass is awsome lol we can ALL see that so DONT HATE ME BECAUSE IM BEATUTIFUL!! well thanks for all your encouragement for those who were seirous but those who are miserable, lol im sorry i speak my mind (thats y half of you hate me lol!!!) but get a life!!

thanks
miley!!
I thought you were leaving...You're like a damn cockroach.

thereispokemymindlol...donthat elolhahahah..thatsalll..lolhah ahanowleavealready l ol hahah hahahahshdudpafvhdgoudwcn,
I think you guys kind of proved her point about the drama!

Maybe she should have been more specific about what kind of drama she had to endure.
(¯`'•.¸o°•°WeLlLcOm°•★•°BaAk TwO ThEe BoRd°•★•° MiLeY °•★•°•°o¸.•'´¯)

BeAuTeE Iz OnLy SkInN DeEp ItS yOuRe PeRsOnAlItEe tHaT MaKeS YeW FuGLee AnD eYe Am nO ExPuRt bUtT I tHinK mAyBeE iTs MoRe tHaN HalF oF tHee boREd tHAt dOeSntT lIKe YEw seW mAYbee BaCkPayGe iz MoRe YoUrE sPeEd sINce ThEIr iznT a SeaRCh fOuR ReviEws aNd AlErTs fOr PimPEd oUT RiPp oFf gIrlz tHeyRe yEw KaN gEt AwAaY wItH AlOtt MoRe ThAn YoU cAn HeRe.
Dannie u forgot the lol's. lol.
Interesting (and hilarious) thread.
(¯`'•.¸o°•°WeLlLcOm°•★•°BaAk TwO ThEe BoRd°•★•° MiLeY °•★•°•°o¸.•'´¯)

BeAuTeE Iz OnLy SkInN DeEp ItS yOuRe PeRsOnAlItEe tHaT MaKeS YeW FuGLee AnD eYe Am nO ExPuRt bUtT I tHinK mAyBeE iTs MoRe tHaN HalF oF tHee boREd tHAt dOeSntT lIKe YEw seW mAYbee BaCkPayGe iz MoRe YoUrE sPeEd sINce ThEIr iznT a SeaRCh fOuR ReviEws aNd AlErTs fOr PimPEd oUT RiPp oFf gIrlz tHeyRe yEw KaN gEt AwAaY wItH AlOtt MoRe ThAn YoU cAn HeRe.
Originally Posted by Dannie
One of the funniest posts I've seen. She changed her name and changed her butt, but the bad reviews just kept on coming.
haha dannie my niece types like that and it drives me nuts!!!!
I got a very sincere thank you for the "welcome back."

Not a lot going on upstairs, folks. I almost feel guilty for my post. It's like picking on someone with a handicap....I kinda feel bad about it........

......Okay I'm over it.
Sorry Not buying the young meat.
May look great but looks only go so far.

It may look good but the best steak comes from aged meat.
Reminds me of that Brad Paisley tune.....

Now there's a chance
If I hurry
I could beg her to stay
That water's right
And the weather's perfect
No tellin' what I might catch today

So I'm gonna miss her
When I get home
Right now I'm on this lakeshore
And I'm sittin' in the sun
I'm sure it'll hit me
When I walk throught that door tonight
Ya I'm gonna miss her
Oh, lookie there, another bite.
Ass Clowns come in all sizes, shapes and GENDERS. Don't let the screen door hit you on the way out...