Looking for a good asian massage

I’m thinking you would be better off just using Google to get the info you are looking for.
I’m thinking you would be better off just using Google to get the info you are looking for. Originally Posted by Gameshark10
Alot of massage places have no site that lists services and pricing.
So Google isn't any help
Paging Ghostrider to the podium. Paging Ghostrider to the podium. Time to traffic your amp
Alot of massage places have no site that lists services and pricing.
So Google isn't any help Originally Posted by Linera
If you expect to get intel from people here, what exactly are you offering in return? It doesn't have to be quid pro quo every time, but you no reviews and no posting history.....you can't expect to just come on here and expect everyone to throw intel your way.

Like the other mongers mentioned, you could try going to a massage place, write a review on here, receive 6 weeks Premium, and then you'll have access to all the reviews. Quid pro quo!!
If you expect to get intel from people here, what exactly are you offering in return? It doesn't have to be quid pro quo every time, but you no reviews and no posting history.....you can't expect to just come on here and expect everyone to throw intel your way.

Like the other mongers mentioned, you could try going to a massage place, write a review on here, receive 6 weeks Premium, and then you'll have access to all the reviews. Quid pro quo!! Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
Alot of the massage places have no site with of services and prices, so I can't even pick a place just on price and services
Sounds dumb to need to pay just to find out if a massage is good or not Originally Posted by Linera
Buddy, I live 2 hours from Dallas and last year I just Googled (actually DuckDuckGo) “erotic Asian massage parlors”. I drove down there & sometimes I scored, sometimes I didn’t. You’re going to have to spend money to hobby. Wait…are you just wanting a good massage only? Nothing extra?
Alot of the massage places have no site with of services and prices, so I can't even pick a place just on price and services Originally Posted by Linera
You might be one the most helpless people I have seen on this site. Just throw your hands up in the air and give up because guys aren't spoon feeding you locations, services, and rates?

How did you expect this thread to go? To have a few guys give you all the details you asked for and then you provide nothing in return? Or were you going to do a review on here of one of those recommendations?
OP been around for 12 years, they know the game. No posts or reviews. Yeah, OP can take a long walk off a short pier
OP been around for 12 years, they know the game. No posts or reviews. Yeah, OP can take a long walk off a short pier Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I normally go to strip clubs.
Decided I might try a massage. I know people talk about Asian massage places here.
I looked myself only to find alot of places don't bother to make a site to at least list their services and prices.
How are you suppose to know what they offer and the prices if they don't have a site to list them.
I normally go to strip clubs.
Decided I might try a massage. I know people talk about Asian massage places here.
I looked myself only to find alot of places don't bother to make a site to at least list their services and prices.
How are you suppose to know what they offer and the prices if they don't have a site to list them. Originally Posted by Linera
Why in the world would a massage place list their (illicit) services out in the open so that anyone can view (which would obviously include law enforcement)? I need to have you explain this one because you keep repeating yourself over and over and over that you expect there to be a place that list services.

If you owned a massage place, would you openly advertise illicit services on your website to where absolutely anyone can see them?
Why in the world would a massage place list their (illicit) services out in the open so that anyone can view (which would obviously include law enforcement)? I need to have you explain this one because you keep repeating yourself over and over and over that you expect there to be a place that list services.

If you owned a massage place, would you openly advertise illicit services on your website to where absolutely anyone can see them? Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
You do realize that massages are legal right?
You do realize that massages are legal right? Originally Posted by Linera

So Linera.... you are aware of the laws that went into effect 9/1/21 Right? Since you are quoting legality.... Right?

You have 13 posts.... 3 from 2010, and the other 10 on this thread.... Kind of strange, you might want to give it up.
So Linera.... you are aware of the laws that went into effect 9/1/21 Right? Since you are quoting legality.... Right?

You have 13 posts.... 3 from 2010, and the other 10 on this thread.... Kind of strange, you might want to give it up. Originally Posted by Meeker_22
I don't pay attention to politics. I just know that massages are legal.
You do realize that massages are legal right? Originally Posted by Linera
Ok, so you're looking for a regular massage on a hooker message board? I don't think you are because I think you are just being a troll. But I'll play along just to humor you.

If you are looking for a regular massage, why not just call around and ask? Most "regular" massage places have pretty standard menus, so what specific services are you seeking?

Massage Felax has regular massages.....and a menu with prices and services. Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.spafelax.com/body-massage
Ok, so you're looking for a regular massage on a hooker message board? I don't think you are because I think you are just being a troll. But I'll play along just to humor you.

If you are looking for a regular massage, why not just call around and ask? Most "regular" massage places have pretty standard menus, so what specific services are you seeking?

Massage Felax has regular massages.....and a menu with prices and services. Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.spafelax.com/body-massage Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
I only want an asian massage. I saw this site talks about asian massages hence why I asked here about those 2 asian massage places.