Outdoor fun in the country???

What are you going to do about the Skeeters? I don't live very far you and was out last night and was damn near eaten alive.

They are awful right now.
  • Bluee
  • 06-24-2016, 08:58 AM
What are you going to do about the Skeeters? I don't live very far you and was out last night and was damn near eaten alive.

They are awful right now. Originally Posted by dpmdavie

Douse your self in deet. Makes you invisible.
  • cdh20
  • 06-24-2016, 09:54 AM
I live in a rural area and growing up in the country outdoor sex is a common thing. I have done it and enjoyed it many times and would love to again! Also to cure the mosquito problem buy a thermacell they work great and you don't stink or taste like bug spray !
What are you going to do about the Skeeters?
They are awful right now. Originally Posted by dpmdavie
They usually are out in the boonies!....

What would AG do???

So I'm wondering who would be interested in outdoor fun? I live within 5 min of the lake, have done dates there in the past and it was a great time.. How it has worked in the past would be my date picks me up after dark and we drive down there, go for a walk in the woods or down by the lake and have a great time.. I'm thinking now that summers here it would be fun to do again... Anyone into that kind of thing? I live an hour west of roc and an hour east of buf, but from what I have been told I'm worth the drive lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder

I'm down for that!
  • oklib
  • 06-24-2016, 03:49 PM
Best out door sex I had was with the late Laurie in Lima at the back of a corn field we screwed like teens in the 60's
Def sounds like it could be fun Kayla. Maybe a trip to the country might be in the works sometime soon?
Best out door sex I had was with the late Laurie in Lima at the back of a corn field we screwed like teens in the 60's Originally Posted by oklib
Best I had back then was at the Sherkston beaches, on the beach, in the water, up in the hills all over the freaking place.....
Best I had back then was at the Sherkston beaches, on the beach, in the water, up in the hills all over the freaking place..... Originally Posted by Celso
The best I had was in a in ground pool at an ex girlfriends house. Under the sun and again under the stars. Good times.
One time on a beach at night... not good.. yup sand everywhere you don't want it.. Best ever outside was on pool deck at night under the stars.. BD
One time on a beach at night... not good.. yup sand everywhere you don't want it.. Originally Posted by ben dover
One time on a beach at night... not good..it was calm no breeze and loaded with millions of sand flies and bugs...we had to pass on beach fun and play in the car.....
One of my favorite activities!
Hop in the boat get away from the bugs
Hop in the boat get away from the bugs Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Damn,,, you're bringing back some great memories on the water.
Damn,,, you're bringing back some great memories on the water. Originally Posted by saf3b3t
Sailboats can be fun too.....