Well well well......

Looks like Obamonkey's paw print to me.
then it's FAKE NEWS

DIE DIE DIE U FAT GAY BEAST
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You are the king of cock suckers on this site
You admitted to me you like to suck cock but it was a pm and I am not allowed to post pm's in the forum. Take my word folks Jim is a cock sucker. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Hahaha, yeah dream on you fucking low life. You just displayed a typical Liberal trait by attacking the messenger instead of the message. Besides your reputation in this forum is that of a big fat chronic lying barrel of monkey spunk. Nobody respects or values your opinions. Now go wallow in a corner and cry that Obama lied to you jackasses about his origin of birth.

Jim
I AM the king of cock suckers on this site Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
well for once u post something true

send me a threatening pm and see if i don't send it to the mods. just do it fatass
You admitted to me you like to suck cock but it was a pm and I am not allowed to post pm's in the forum. Take my word folks Jim is a cock sucker. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Lot's of top shelf hooks don't have a NFA policy and they're real good looking too... Chicago bath house's are full of your type. Get you some PORKY!

Lot's of top shelf hooks don't have a NFA policy and they're real good looking too... Chicago bath house's are full of your type. Get you some PORKY!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
bahahaa u have invented a new acronym NFA = No Fat Asses

hahahahahaaaaaa

maybe his fat ass will rump into Rahm Emanuel while he's there?