Predictions: Georgia Senate:: Warnock versus Walker

Warnock is a rubber stamp for the Democrat Agenda.

Walker will be a rubber stamp for the Republican Agenda.

It all comes down to which Agenda the voters in Georgia want determining the future of the Country at the National level.

That is different than State Level.

Warnock by 3 points.
Walker will win by 3-4 points, for obvious reasons
The first rule of mongering when caught is deny, deny, deny. That is exactly what Walker did when his mistress claimed that he paid for her abortion. At first he claimed not to know her identity but now acknowledges that he knows her. The woman has presented corroboration from a contemporary at the time and a personal check from Walker that to my knowledge he has not yet explained. More recently he has revealed the existence of 3 illegitimate children to the public, some of which he has little contact, despite his purported view on the need for strong fatherly presence in rearing children.

The preponderance of evidence (overwhelming only required in criminal defense) based on what substantiation she offers, evidence of serial affairs and his responses seems to support the woman's allegations.
Why does it bother you about Walkers transgressions,but you turn a blind eye to the Biden Crime family. Walker win in Georgia which is the question , not who he may or may not have fucked. You would have to cull every politician if that is your litmus test
Thread is not about biden.
Think Jackie S has put it succintly.
Thread is not about biden.
Think Jackie S has put it succintly. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Yes he did but far to many people, in general, only see it in the other party and not in their own.

AGAIN, the vast majority of Representatives and Senators bring absolutely nothing to the table and are only there to rubber stamp what leadership wants. Everybody knows this but some chose to argue it. Why I don't know........ of course I do.
Warnock wins by 1.5%. Warnock is charismatic and a gifted speaker. Still, Republicans could have have nominated someone who would win. Geoff Duncan, the well known lieutenant governor, for example. He's formidable. Unfortunately, our omniscient forme president gave his "complete and total endorsement" to Walker, a weak, flawed candidate, early on in September, 2021. And the rest will be history. Originally Posted by Tiny
Trump likes "name" candidates, which is why he wanted Oz and Walker. Oz is intelligent. Walker is not. You don't have to be a genius to be in Congress but a person running for office should be able to address the issues and Walker can't do that. As I said, I would vote for Kemp over Abrams but Walker? No way.
Warnock is a rubber stamp for the Democrat Agenda.

Walker will be a rubber stamp for the Republican Agenda.

It all comes down to which Agenda the voters in Georgia want determining the future of the Country at the National level.

That is different than State Level.

Warnock by 3 points. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well said.
Well said. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

So you agree that Warnock is nothing more than a rubber stamp for Democrat leadership, a feature you seem to oppose when it comes to Republican candidates.
Both probably rubber stamp, but only Warnock seems to know how to use a rubber.
LOL!
So you agree that Warnock is nothing more than a rubber stamp for Democrat leadership, a feature you seem to oppose when it comes to Republican candidates. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
To some extent. I think Warnock will certainly support the Democratic agenda but will speak his mind at times when he disagrees. I don't think Walker has the intelligence to understand the issues at any level of depth. He will do what he is told to do. I do respect him for stating that Biden won the 2020 election. I certainly expect candidates on both side of the aisle to support their party.
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2022, 08:50 AM
Both probably rubber stamp, but only Warnock seems to know how to use a rubber. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Both probably rubber stamp, but only Warnock seems to know how to use a rubber. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Originally Posted by WTF

Seeing that Warnock would probably know how to use one would make him the winner of this poll