Hobby Dilemma and choices

I started counseling at her insistence earlier this summer. It has helped, but we have t really made any big breakthroughs yet. Just basically the ant I essentially abdicated my authority in the relationship to meet her needs for the past 26 years and now we are just sort of roommates. I earn 3 times her salary and make most of the money to support us and she spends it.
I started counseling at her insistence earlier this summer. It has helped, but we have t really made any big breakthroughs yet. Just basically the ant I essentially abdicated my authority in the relationship to meet her needs for the past 26 years and now we are just sort of roommates. I earn 3 times her salary and make most of the money to support us and she spends it. Originally Posted by BasicGuy
A buddy of mine recently went through a divorce, split up his retirement account, she took the house and the kids, split the cash etc etc. He was secretly tracking their marital relations over the last 5 years and found that each time they had sex, it cost him $50k.

Fifty Thousand Dollars each time to have mediocre sex with his wife that typically wanted him to end quickly, and in one or two positions.
Wise words, Tin. I would either get separated or try counseling. No amount of pussy will help him Originally Posted by shauk1960
But a nice regular supply of pussy won’t hurt, either.