What body type am I?

For most people, "curvy" is reserved for the coke-bottle figure. Very slim girls CAN have it, but I think it's rare. Typically, "thick" on up to "bbw" legitimately falls into this category. Main requirement is a nice rack, smaller (proportionately) waist, and nice/roomy hips and ass.

Your body type is kind of "inbetween"... which can be a disadvantage when it comes to marketing yourself.

With your frame, you could easily work into the slim or "athletic" categories, though. It would require some effort, but you are not that far off.

(+1 on being a bad ass for putting this out there...)
For most people, "curvy" is reserved for the coke-bottle figure. Very slim girls CAN have it, but I think it's rare. Typically, "thick" on up to "bbw" legitimately falls into this category. Main requirement is a nice rack, smaller (proportionately) waist, and nice/roomy hips and ass.

Your body type is kind of "inbetween"... which can be a disadvantage when it comes to marketing yourself.

With your frame, you could easily work into the slim or "athletic" categories, though. It would require some effort, but you are not that far off.

(+1 on being a bad ass for putting this out there...) Originally Posted by Y0yoY0

I would agree with him but if I had to describe you I would say chunky
  • BLM69
  • 03-15-2016, 04:45 PM
I would agree with him but if I had to describe you I would say chunky Originally Posted by txexetoo
With great tits, most thick girls have nice tits.
Umm, fuckable.
I liked your Showcase pics, but I really like the ones you posted. I do not like pictures that do not represent the provider correctly. It is only fair to us men to be able to meet the person that we saved money for and made (sometimes difficult) plans to see.
Average to curvy? Anyone thinking bbw needs to rethink life.
I say you are busty for sure ..
I say you are busty for sure .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Thank you Gina,

And thank you everyone for your comments, opinions, and suggestions. I think I'll go with the "slightly curvy" description. It sounds a little better than "average".
I might even throw "busty" in there and see how it goes.
I would agree with him but if I had to describe you I would say chunky Originally Posted by txexetoo
Hmm. Chunky?
It sounds like something describing a BBW to me.
If you were my lady in real life, with that body, I'd feel like I was one lucky son-of-a-bitch. I'd probably walk around with a hard-on and a shit-eating grin constantly. As for the hobby? Pretty good looking, but if I saw your Showcase pictures and then I showed up and saw the pictures from this post, I couldn't help but feel disappointed. I don't mean to hurt your feelings if I did. Just being honest.

Keep it real. If I saw these pictures from this thread, and not your Showcase pictures, and I showed up and that's how you looked, I'd be happy as fuck.
(+1 on being a bad ass for putting this out there...) Originally Posted by Y0yoY0
^^^

Couldn't agree more. I freakin' dig this chick.
If you were my lady in real life, with that body, I'd feel like I was one lucky son-of-a-bitch. I'd probably walk around with a hard-on and a shit-eating grin constantly. As for the hobby? Pretty good looking, but if I saw your Showcase pictures and then I showed up and saw the pictures from this post, I couldn't help but feel disappointed. I don't mean to hurt your feelings if I did. Just being honest.

Keep it real. If I saw these pictures from this thread, and not your Showcase pictures, and I showed up and that's how you looked, I'd be happy as fuck. Originally Posted by albundy
That's interesting. I haven't gained any weight since my showcase pictures were taken, but I have stopped wearing corsets for now, so my waist has gotten thicker.
I'll work on getting some new showcase pics, thanks for the advice. In the meantime I'll just post current pics in my ad.
I would like to add that I think it's interesting some people say things along the lines of, "Work out a bit harder, and you'd be athletic." Nothing wrong with those opinions, and I'm glad to have them...however...
I actually really like my body the way it is now. I just was wondering how to classify myself, so I'm not misrepresenting anything.
I killed myself for years by starving and working out like crazy. I earned the body I have now by eating, and sometimes eating until I'm full. Sometimes I even eat delicious foods (not just salad), like cheese and sausage and steak. I still work out daily, but I'm not going to spend 3 hours a day working out like I used to. I have a life nowadays.
My point is: my body as it is, is a result of me having pleasure in my life. I don't regret this one bit.
I figure some guys will like how I look now, and that's great. Some won't, and they don't have to see me and we'll both be better off.
Not standing up for myself, per se. Just felt like giving some added perspective to those who are interested in what I have to say.
Thanks again for all the comments.
Pretty face and nice tits. In my opinion who cares about the rest! Ijs. But I would label you milf with a little extra padding. I will say you are brave for putting this out there though!
Pretty face and nice tits. In my opinion who cares about the rest! Ijs. But I would label you milf with a little extra padding. I will say you are brave for putting this out there though! Originally Posted by tortpicker

Thanks for saying I'm brave. But I'm really not. I'm just not sensitive.
I like how I look, no one will change my mind about that right now. I just wanted to know how to classify myself, so that I don't represent myself improperly when I advertise.