How to piss off a Far Right Wing-?

FOUR MORE YEARS OF MY BITCHING, MOANING AND A CONSTANT LINE OF ANTI-AMERICAN BULLSHIT. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
NO CHARGE, COMRADE!
Have a Kenyan born African-American Muslim become the President of the United States.

How to really piss off a Far Right Wing-Nut?

Have a Kenyan born African-American Muslim win re-election four years later!

Just remember suckers:

FOUR MORE YEARS! Originally Posted by bigtex
The true suckers are those that voted for this foreign born president. Those individuals are commonly known as dupes.
NO CHARGE, COMRADE! Originally Posted by bigtex
The true suckers are those that voted for this foreign born president. Originally Posted by acp5762
That'll teach you to draw to an inside straight! Once a LOSER, always a LOSER!

Life's a bitch, ain't it?
He claims to be a Christian, doesn't he?
Are you calling the President of the United States a liar? Only racists do that. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Not a lawyer. Not Jewish.
The true suckers are those that voted for this foreign born president. Those individuals are commonly known as dupes. Originally Posted by acp5762
are you starting with that again, moron?

WAAAHHHH! WAAAAHHHH! WAAAAAHHHHH! come on cry some more, baby!
  • Seedy
  • 02-12-2013, 06:06 AM
are you starting with that again, moron?

WAAAHHHH! WAAAAHHHH! WAAAAAHHHHH! come on cry some more, baby! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sup, you'll be cryin, when I pull up my zipper. Lmao
Yes, four more years of war, indefinite detentions, trillion dollar deficits, government control of healthcare, higher and higher taxes, fewer and fewer jobs, random killing of innocent children by Presidential order, creeping fascism (aka crony capitalism), higher unemployment, increasing entitlements, restrictions on liberty, arming our enemies, statist policies, lies, dishonesty, deceit, secrecy and corruption.

Yep. FOUR MORE YEARS OF BULLSHIT. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

If you lived through the Bush you can make it through the Obama. Buck up old timer.
That'll teach you to draw to an inside straight! Once a LOSER, always a LOSER!

Life's a bitch, ain't it? Originally Posted by bigtex
I haven't lost shit. Cause, I know how the story ends.
Wow, bubba, please share!
Yes, four more years of war, indefinite detentions, trillion dollar deficits, government control of healthcare, higher and higher taxes, fewer and fewer jobs, random killing of innocent children by Presidential order, creeping fascism (aka crony capitalism), higher unemployment, increasing entitlements, restrictions on liberty, arming our enemies, statist policies, lies, dishonesty, deceit, secrecy and corruption.

Yep. FOUR MORE YEARS OF BULLSHIT. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah COG, and the Libtards are just happy as fuck about it.

Did somebody say stupid, too small a word.

Libtardapalooza 2013, hats and tee shirts for sale.

ha ha ha ha
Have a Kenyan born African-American Muslim become the President of the United States.

How to really piss off a Far Right Wing-Nut?

Have a Kenyan born African-American Muslim win re-election four years later!

Just remember suckers:

FOUR MORE YEARS!
Originally Posted by bigtex

OK... wait.... Are you freely admitting this guy wasn't born here and is a Muslim? That's how I read it. It didn't so much make me mad, as much as clue me in to the fact, YALL ARE IN ON THIS SHIT. You are collaborators. You just admitted plainly that he a foreign muslim that is illegible to run for American President. You freely admit that he, according to our laws, should be thrown out of Washington. Doesn't that kinda make you a traitor? Doesn't that confirm every thing we've been saying for YEARS? Doesn't that make you a special kind of invertebrate asshole?
OK... wait.... Are you freely admitting this guy wasn't born here and is a Muslim? That's how I read it. It didn't so much make me mad, as much as clue me in to the fact, YALL ARE IN ON THIS SHIT. You are collaborators. You just admitted plainly that he a foreign muslim that is illegible to run for American President. You freely admit that he, according to our laws, should be thrown out of Washington. Doesn't that kinda make you a traitor? Doesn't that confirm every thing we've been saying for YEARS? Doesn't that make you a special kind of invertebrate asshole? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
ABSOLUTELY GIRL. THAT'S THE POINT. EVERYBODY HERE BELIEVES THAT HE'S A KENYAN MARXIST MUSLIM. WE JUST LIKE ARGUING WITH IDIOTS LIKE YOU BECAUSE IT'S A LOT MORE FUN THAN LISTENENING TO YOU FAKE EMOTIONS, LIKE OUTRAGE, LOYALTY OR SEXUAL SATISFACTION...

Of course, if you're trying to be funny ... Good job!
If you lived through the Bush you can make it through the Obama. Buck up old timer. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm still mad at Bush. Obama turned out to be more of the same, only worse. In the words of Scottie, "She can't take much more, Captain!"
Give her hell Scottie this is a series we will be back next week..