Happy New Years!

Wishing all a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2018!

Chihuahua burritos cure hangovers.
Chihuahua burritos cure hangovers. Originally Posted by pyramider
Happy Nude Year to you and your 1.3 inches of dangling death, darlin' 3-sides!

As a matter of fact, the chihuahuas ARE wrapped up like burritos on my lap right now, helping warm my blood from my chilly Celtic Christmas travels abroad, and perhaps comfort me after a wee bit of celebrating last night. Brought back some excellent Whiskey and Scotch, which HAD to be broken open for the finale of 2017, of course.

Seems I brought the frigid wet weather across the ocean, too. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Spent most of my time in Ireland and Scotland wrapped up in multiple layers like a giant redheaded burrito! But I can now say that I've climbed the dark, narrow, steep, sleet-laden stairs to the top, hung off the side in space, and kissed the ACTUAL Blarney Stone. (So I'm even more full of it than I was before!) Uploaded a pic of me in front of Blarney Castle near Cork to my Showcase.
Happy New Year everyone! Especially ALL providers!
Happy New Year!!
Happy New Years Everyone! Bring in the New Year Right And With A BANG!!
happy new year!!!
Happy New Year, everyone! Hope the providers are able to get theirs, and that my fellow hobbiests are able to get their own, as well. As for me, my resolutions are to get a NURU+GFE finally and complete my damn to-do list so I can get an ATF and go underground lol.
Happy New Year yall! Prosperity,laughs,and love to all!
Happy New Year !!!!