Drunken attendees at DNC convention ejected

There was also a note by one of the commentators that this is the first Democrat Convention in 60 years taking place without a Kennedy in either the House or Senate. Originally Posted by Jackie S
But both Ted, Jr. and former Congressman Patrick Kennedy were delegates. Saw an interview with them.
Must be a dull life to be Mormon unless you are a billionaire....
Must be a dull life to be Mormon unless you are a billionaire.... Originally Posted by ekim008
The ones I know are very happy, I could never be a Mormon because I do not have the discipline that they do
They may be no Kennedys right now but they won't stay down. Now they want to impregnate Taylor Swift.
The ones I know are very happy, I could never be a Mormon because I do not have the discipline that they do Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

there is always the Amish ...
  • Old-T
  • 09-05-2012, 07:54 AM
fact, Mormons do not drink alcohol coffee or cokes or smoke those funny cigarettes Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Hmmm. I think you confuse "Mormons are not supposed to...." with "Mormons don't...."

Much like many other groups. Had a Budhist over for dinner last week--pot luck--and he brought a nice meat dish. The best roast pork I had growing up was from a Jewish neighbor. Seen some Muslims who love their whiskey and coffee.