just saying hi......

Yeah apparently I'm not aloud at least one positive word. So yeah I am done with coed.

And Vi never thought that you was so evil like that to record and just plaster these guys on the internet. You are destroying people here. I'm sorry I've even met you. A really big mistake on my end. That will never happen again.
Let's get back on topic here. SteveO no more attempts to hijack this thread
Yeah apparently I'm not aloud at least one positive word. So yeah I am done with coed.

And Vi never thought that you was so evil like that to record and just plaster these guys on the internet. You are destroying people here. I'm sorry I've even met you. A really big mistake on my end. That will never happen again. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Yeah u gotta watch who u double with what they do definitely reflects on you and u end up having to do damage control if shit goes bad which clearly happened here.

That's why I only double with certian ladies
For a while I'm going solo here I can do bad all by myself. And thank Mogo baby muah.
Yeah u gotta watch who u double with what they do definitely reflects on you and u end up having to do damage control if shit goes bad which clearly happened here.

That's why I only double with certian ladies Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Exactly.....Very well said.
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2016, 01:19 PM

And Vi never thought that you was so evil like that to record and just plaster these guys on the internet. You are destroying people here. I'm sorry I've even met you. A really big mistake on my end. That will never happen again. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Hopefully you never did any business with her or you might be featured in one of her flicks.
No sir that does not happen in my sessions everyone knows my rules I made that mistake before. Never again and yeah I'm glad I never brought her to my house. Y'all this thread was about me processing some things ok. I'm on a mission and I've been working on a heavy project which I will make happen that's all.
Nice thread, sweetie. I wouldn't worry about it; your reviews speak for themselves.
  • !VI!
  • 02-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Wait a min something is wrong here, this thread appears to have nothing to do with !VI! at all, or is !VI! the reason for your crossroad? I am a bit confused as to the lack of any mention at all to !VI! in this thread. Originally Posted by SteveOTX

seriously kid the fuck is wrong with you, it's one thing to fuck with me ... STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!

of all the girls on this board i respect SP more then ANY OTHER PERSON, (sorry EW you are 2nd) so seriously this should be considered harassment... but w/e.

SP i hope you are doing well love, i miss you and hope you continue doing great with your goals.
My thoughts:

1) Yeh, I'd be doing some soul searching to if I was known for being !VI!'s mentor/doubles partner...I'd be searching for a Doctor, too.

2) There needs to be a !VI! and SP combination Drama & Alert Forum just for them.

3) "Now everyone that I feel has a sore spot with me. Let's just be adult and keep it business at least."...Why do you even write this crap when you know you're stirring a pot?...smfh

4) Did you BB during your doubles session with VI?....My monies on 'Yes', that's why you're popular with your mediocre look and intellect.

5) At least your grammar and punctuation is getting a little better, I think. Originally Posted by ManSlut
My thoughts: You're a dick.
SP, I respect you very much. People, including myself, have tried to troll you and you don't bite, you continue to stay positive. Kudos to you and consider the sources of those trying to bring you down, we're a bunch of hookers and John's if we knew anything about living a healthy life none of us would be here anyway. Keep being you, you're ahead of most of the pack.
Still hoping to meet you one day, SP. BTW, thanks for posting something positive. Need more of that on this site.
My thoughts: You're a dick. Originally Posted by Smokin
Thank you Smokey, I was the #2 'Like' on your post.
Keep on Keeping on SP. Someday I will have to see you again and relive one of the funnest experiences I've had so far.