Ladies, Does it bother you at all

That is a prime example of a total moron Kelly and it is most unfortunate that you had to deal with that idiot. It would be really nice if all parties understood the rules of this little world that we participate in and followed them as they should.

I don't see why your associate would not have believed your story since it was a very plausible explaination for someone who would have appeared strange to her.

Good, clear thinking.
But, hon...My name isn't Kelly."
Wait just a gosh darn minute. You mean that some of you ladies use FAKE names??

I'm shocked!
So what SHOULD I call you at the Galleria? If I get it wrong am I introuble? LOL
I usually avoid contact unless the provider initiates, and if i'm not alone I always have that "She was a product marketer for our company at one of the conventions I went to" routine. If you are with family or she is with family, thats going to be a tough one. I think avoidance is safest.
Hell, if I am at a mall you can bet it is because I am in tow behind my wife. I will not be walking up to any providers. lol

If alone, I would have no problem talking to a provider I meet in public, but I suspect the feeling is not the same on their end as they have many more clients than I have seen providers. When they are off the clock, they would probably just enjoy going about their recreation without molestation.
I sure hope the answers are YES as I've seen many ladies and for them to say "hey SP you need to see me again" would be kinda hard to explain. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
I had a provider come up to me in a resturaunt once while I was with another chic. Fortunately, she was a provider also. I did tell her that I thought it wasn't cool for her to do that later.
I have run into gentlemen I have seen BCD on MANY occasions. Whether they were alone or with someone, I never spoke. I politely smile as I or they walk by but no more or no less than I would to anyone else.

On the other hand, Whether I am alone, with a guy or with family members, if you see me, then by all means, stop and say hello if you are able! My family knows I'm a therapist and I have introduced clients to my family on more than one occasion.

Bottom line, I would NEVER acknowledge YOU in public but if you recognize ME, feel free to say hello under ANY circumstance...or not...it's ALWAYS your call!
for me its a nono i do not hind my face are make any kind of face movements ...its simple if am not working then am not working if someone saw me with my husband i think they would know its a line you do not cross ...as the same with provider and your so =>
Let me be the first to be under this beauty on ECCIE. I am very glad to see you participating here on ECCIE. I am sure everyone here knows you, but I will say she is an outstanding young lady and very intelligent and classy.
Now in response to all of you providers and hobbyists I can only believe anyone that does not understand this type of a situation seriously needs a lobotomy. There is no reason for anyone in the hobby to even consider taking any chance of exposing some hobby member. This question and simple no answer should be ingrained in everyone’s mind plain and SIMPLE.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
I have run into a handful of clients over the years.
I am always discrete and just look away.

I have only had one bad experience.

I was walking through the Galleria Mall food court. And a client I had not seen in 2+ years saw me. I did not see him. Oooh, but I heard him! He started yelling....."Kelly!!" Over and Over and Over. I had not been providing in over a year...But, BELIEVE ME, when I heard "Kelly", I Knew who he was talking to!!

OMG! I just started walking faster...trying to get the hell outta there!

I was on my lunch break with a girl that I worked with. She had no clue what the hell was going on. UNTIL.......He grabs my shoulder and spins me around to face him!!!
"KELLY!!! I've been screaming for you since the Food Court!!??!"
(Kill me now)
I said, "Yes, I heard you screaming for someone...But, hon...My name isn't Kelly." He actually said this.... "Yeah, I know. But I always liked it better! So, how are you...what are you up to lately??"
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!
I introduced him to my co worker Allison...and told him about my new job. He never once acted like he had done anything wrong.
I was Mortified! My stomach was flipping all over the place.

When we walked away, Allison turned to me and asked, "So, what's Kelly...your Stage Name?"Oooooooooooooooooh done. I was so done.

I told her that he was a Raging alcoholic. I tended bar while going to school....and he was always so drunk that he never remembered anyone’s names.
???! Eeeeeeek!??!!

WTFO??!! Holy Shit Balls....I couldn't believe she bought that!

I WANTED TO KILL HIM!!

I mean....what a jack ass.
Nothing like that has ever happened to me since.

Thank Goodness!!

~Kelly TNT
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Talk about a complete fucking dumbass. That's in line with not having enough sense to come in out of the rain.

I've never had anybody recognize me. Fortunately, I'm not good at recognizing folks, so if someone were to recognize me and anybody with me says, "Who was that?" I can always say -- which is true more often than not -- "Fuck if I know? I was going to ask you if you knew her?"