Reveal it

Quite the imagination chick. . As long as he takes us as only a loving *daddy* can...
  • anita
  • 10-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Of course. I am not into hardcore pain
Glory hole and not in some nasty public place but like in a clean enviroment. Even a notell or incall or even my place would be fine. But to not be able to touch a woman while she is giving me a slow, deep, sensual bj, teasing, not letting me pop too soon, letting it build up until she is good and ready to let it rip.

Oh yeah that would be one I would love to make a reality.
+1 to Eccie.

I have had many fantasies, acted out quite a few of them. One of my favorites is having sex in public or semi-public places. Stairwell at the office, car in a mall parking lot (during the day), etc.
Glory hole and not in some nasty public place but like in a clean enviroment. Even a notell or incall or even my place would be fine. But to not be able to touch a woman while she is giving me a slow, deep, sensual bj, teasing, not letting me pop too soon, letting it build up until she is good and ready to let it rip.

Oh yeah that would be one I would love to make a reality. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Now I saw a flick like this where the Guy drilled a hole in the table and laid on top of it, dick in hole, lady under the table. I would do that.. glory hole at BT, NO!
I would be up for public sex but glory hole in a public place where others might have done so as well not my thing lol

LD I might have to go by a table, I got the drill :0
I like grabbing in public, and already done that many times.

The one I'm desiring to do is to rape a chick, wrestle with her, ties her up with resistance, and do her while she is crying...she is sucking n kissing me with tears in her eyes, me slapping n spanking her hard... treats her like bitch, or slave. I wish there is a provider here up for that.
  • anita
  • 10-06-2010, 09:21 PM

The one I'm desiring to do is to rape a chick, wrestle with her, ties her up with resistance, and do her while she is crying...she is sucking n kissing me with tears in her eyes, me slapping n spanking her hard... treats like bitch, or slave. I wish there is a provider here up for that. Originally Posted by GeoEgo
Hey, if you really want to make it a reality post this in the request section. You never know, someone might be interested.
Oh God!, I feel that I was drunk when I wrote this one.. I'm just really sharing some of my illusion.
The one I'm desiring to do is to rape a chick, wrestle with her, ties her up with resistance, and do her while she is crying...she is sucking n kissing me with tears in her eyes, me slapping n spanking her hard... treats her like bitch, or slave. I wish there is a provider here up for that. Originally Posted by GeoEgo
http://victoriatx.backpage.com/Femal...urn-23/4166282

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=2163

The one I'm desiring to do is to rape a chick, wrestle with her, ties her up with resistance, and do her while she is crying...she is sucking n kissing me with tears in her eyes, me slapping n spanking her hard... treats her like bitch, or slave. I wish there is a provider here up for that. Originally Posted by GeoEgo
You must not have been reading the replies before yours..lol
I want to restrain a woman's ankles to the headboard in spread eagle with a blindfold and have some fun I don't want to tie her hands though cause I want her to be comfortable not scared.
  • anita
  • 10-07-2010, 03:22 PM
I want to restrain a woman's ankles to the headboard in spread eagle with a blindfold and have some fun I don't want to tie her hands though cause I want her to be comfortable not scared. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
You might want to call this hottie: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=110134 She says she does it all!!!
You might want to call this hottie: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=110134 She says she does it all!!! Originally Posted by anita
Hot ass chick but she's a little out of my budget

Find me another one.
Lol... champagne taste on a beer budget.